Chi Super Dog
- 3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp. grated orange zest
- 1 tsp. grated lime zest
- 6 large eggs, room temperature
- 4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. orange juice
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 1/4 c. confectioners' sugar, sifted
- Candied citrus peel (optional)
- Make the Cake: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and lightly flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. In a second bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat sugar, butter, cream cheese, and lemon, orange, and lime zest until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, scraping side of bowl as needed and beat in vanilla. In two batches, beat in flour mixture until just combined.
- Transfer batter to Bundt pan and smooth top. Bake until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Make the Glaze: In a small bowl, add orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice and confectioners' sugar and mix until smooth. Brush all over cooled cake and let sit until somewhat set.
- Garnish with strips of candied citrus peel, if desired.