Let me see if I can walk you through it. I'll tryis there a way to make this a permanent setting?
for each post i'm having to click that button.
1) At the very top of this page on the far right side ... click on "Settings" (it's next to "Log Out")
2) On the page that comes up, look on the left side toolbar under "My Account" ... click on "General Settings"
3) Scroll down on the page that comes up, until you see "Miscellaneous Options"
4) In the "Message Editor Interface" box ... make sure "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" ... is checked
5) At the bottom of the same page ... click on "Save Changes"
That SHOULD do it !!!
Here's the shorthand of it ...
Settings > General Settings > Miscellaneous Options > Enhanced Interface-Full WYSIWYG Editing > Save Changes
ALSO ... note this message under the "Message Editor Interface" ...
Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.
Last edited by a moderator: