wildside kennels

what blood was Ed Faron running on his yard .... and was it good

Images
    Nigerino-Jeep Crosses. Te majority of what he peddled out was not good enough for the [ ]. They were just income to him. Some of his dogs were decent. One controversial dog was B-lines cowboy, he bred alot of dogs off of that one, that dog was not a champion and the dogs papers were hung. He did own Mountain Man's Bandit, although Bandit lost a match, he put him up for stud without telling people about the loss until much later. I personally will not own another dog with Wildside blood in it, only because I cannot stand Ed. HE is a total $#@!bag in my eyes, he was not a dogman but a peddler. That's all he ever did was peddle pups. Now after serving his time he spends his time flirting with an HSUS agent of facebook, even after he was given the information on the agent. That's called "too stupid to survive"... Hell, his own line of dogs was slaughtered due to his own ignorance.

3. This is why I don't get online much anymore. First 6pack I have been reeding for a few weeks on this site. And Every reply You got some bull crap to spread. First Cowbow Was A good dog. He was a great dog really. Hard core mike got all bunched up when his sales droped and started spreading more about this little dog. COWBOY.he had paperwork put on him by beline to complement one of their bitches to get her on the rom list
    The papers on cowboy are correct! !!!!!. Second the dogs down from him were friggin bad look at weed. I can tell 6 pack you are a computer dogman you should really not repeat things that you don't See with your own eyes. Now run along and bash some one else that has been breeding dogs probably longer than you have lived. Oh and I seen the dogs I'm talking about. And cowboy was a monster you could have picked his wt up it was open. So was weeds and a so was Scoobys.

I can $#@!ure you, 6Pack was no keyboard warrior....just a man that wasn't afraid to say what was on his mind.

5. I'm going to be calling Jon from carolina heat in a second about a pup. should i ask about ED?

6. Quote Originally Posted by 6pack1%er View Post
    Nigerino-Jeep Crosses. Te majority of what he peddled out was not good enough for the [ ]. They were just income to him. Some of his dogs were decent. One controversial dog was B-lines cowboy, he bred alot of dogs off of that one, that dog was not a champion and the dogs papers were hung. He did own Mountain Man's Bandit, although Bandit lost a match, he put him up for stud without telling people about the loss until much later. I personally will not own another dog with Wildside blood in it, only because I cannot stand Ed. HE is a total $#@!bag in my eyes, he was not a dogman but a peddler. That's all he ever did was peddle pups. Now after serving his time he spends his time flirting with an HSUS agent of facebook, even after he was given the information on the agent. That's called "too stupid to survive"... Hell, his own line of dogs was slaughtered due to his own ignorance.
    Do u kno any gud dog men and not peddlers?

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk