Thread: Pitbull runts

Pitbull runts

Hello everyone happy new years!
    My friend gave me a blue coated pitbull for my birthday yesterday. It's the runt of the litter and its pretty healthy and playful. I hear a lot of people saying the runts turn out to be the best when they mature. He did tell me one thing to give him extra care. I'll be posting picture in a little bit. But if anyone has pictures of they're runt from puppy to adult hood, may you please post? I'd just like to see some pictures. Any advices and opinions I'll gladly accept. :D

2. There's a huge difference between the smallest pup in a litter and a runt. True runts usually have medical issues and fail to thrive, small pups in the litter may be small, but if they're as healthy as litter mates I wouldn't call it a runt.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 09:36 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 05:05 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 07:34 AM
  4. Pitbull Video for Pitbull Lovers - "PITBULL BLUES"
    By Xxena in forum Photography, Artwork & Videos
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 01:22 PM
  5. 1st time pitbull owner; 7month old male pitbull
    By Yelenadantas21 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 11:43 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

PITBULL RUNTS

pitbull runt of the litter

runt pitbull

american bully runt

pitbull runt

runts pitbull information

pit bull runt

runt of the litter pitbull

are runts usually smaller when theyre adults pitbull

pitbull runt size

adult runt pitbull

runt pibull puppies reviewswhat my runt pitbull turned out to berunt pitbull adultPictures of pitbull runtsadult pitbull runtspicture of bully dog that were the runt of the litterpit bull runtsare pitbull runts more aggresiveis a runt pit bull puppy a good choicewhat is a pitbull runtrunt in litter of pitbulls pitbulls terrier runts puppieswww.the runt of the pitbull puppiesamerican pitbull runtrunt pitbull contestthe runt of a pitbull litterrunt of the pitbull litterare runt pitbulls good to breedbully pitbulls runtspitbull runt of litter pitbull runt puppiesbrindle pitbull runtpics if pit bull runt puppierunts vs. bulls in puppy litter