Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. How old was Max jr when he died??

2. That is a long story my friend. I will tell you some things in private. Not on an open forum.
    He wasn't that old. What bothered me about all these dogs like Samantha and Max Jr. Trouble Miss etc. dieing of Parvo is that often doesn't kill grown dogs.
    As was said Marcella was gone and Bob just wasn't up on taking care of them.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonghost View Post
    My fault, must of read it wrong. How ya been doing? Been meaning to call you just been busy.
    Call me, I need to talk to you. Very important.

4. Will do

5. Res devil is a real deal bloodline. Not as popular as a lot of other bloodlines here in Michigan, but that's why my red devil male is so popular. This bloodline is more prevalent in the south where it is often used as a gamebred line used for pig hunting. If anyone in Michigan has a red devil female I would love to chat with ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Red devil duece View Post
    Res devil is a real deal bloodline. Not as popular as a lot of other bloodlines here in Michigan, but that's why my red devil male is so popular. This bloodline is more prevalent in the south where it is often used as a gamebred line used for pig hunting. If anyone in Michigan has a red devil female I would love to chat with ya.
    you dug up such an old thread that already been helped.

7. Red devil is full red coat and nose, since 5 generations minimum.

edit. Also the Red-devil bloodline is mostly from the south .

Quote Originally Posted by XxRizzLexX View Post
    I was told when I got my pup that shes in the bloodline of whats called Red Devil bloodline.

I never heard of it before and was wondering if it can be true and some info about red devil bloodline pits.
    Last edited by Morggy; 02-08-2013 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red devil duece View Post
    Res devil is a real deal bloodline. Not as popular as a lot of other bloodlines here in Michigan, but that's why my red devil male is so popular. This bloodline is more prevalent in the south where it is often used as a gamebred line used for pig hunting. If anyone in Michigan has a red devil female I would love to chat with ya.

9. Red devil was a red nosed dog with white markings and most of the dogs from that line have white markings on the face and chest and feet. Also the red devil line is not prominent in the south although it is down here. It's out of Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonghost View Post
    How old was Max jr when he died??
    Call me. I need to talk to you. It is important.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Red Dog View Post
    Call me. I need to talk to you. It is important.
    He doesn't come on here much. Try game dog.

i didn't read the whole thread but i came across a old ukc and adba 4 genoration pedigree of a dog named chisms red devil ,,, i really don't want to talk with the michigan guy but is there a oldtimer out there that can say something about this red devil dog ? i kind of only focus on what i have maybe that will be my downfall but for now it works

i don't have it in frunt of me but maybe it said crism's red devil not chism's red devil,, i read a few posts crismonghost did you or your family have a dog red devil? with ukc and adba peds dual peds

A little help on this old thread, the dog's name was Ross' Red Devil 8xw dob 1958 in Elgin IL. the breeder was Frank Creed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123