Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thank you for clearing up some details for those who might not know. It is always finding the truth out about the great dog men that helped shape our breed. I see you only have 2 posts so welcome to the forum as well.

Ferk out

Thumbs up bloodline

I have a red devil / jocko male how good is that blood together i see some good things but will love some info.

I have a red devil/jocko male will that work good together he is showing some good thing but will like tohave some info on that

thanks for the heads up

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by twin333333 View Post
    I have a red devil / jocko male how good is that blood together i see some good things but will love some info.
    Do you mean "Red Devil" as in Tant's Red Devil?

6. TommyGun

I love the Red Devil bloodline it brings evrything to the table fr as I'm concerned. I purchashed one from I.M. off of "Jopiet Jake,Baroness, A redish chocolate male with a white chest and white stripe coming down the middle of his head. Good dog couldn't ask for a better dog seriously. I'm looking to buy on one of his next litters coming up sending my deposit very soon.

Actually there are 3 breeding done. Why so many is because there is a bunch of females which are 5 or over that never been bred.
    Many are based from their foundation blood of heavy Ross' Red Devil bloodline from Frank Creed.

If anyone would like to learn more of this bloodline, there are several places. Richard Stratton's Books published by TFH are one place but also the first 10 years of Sporting Dog Journal back in the 70's.
    The white dog I believe surely has a cross bred into it and isn't heavy Red Devil or carrying much of the OFRN strain.

8. Whats kind of dog was Ross's Red Devil

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of dog was red devil, there are no match reports of his matches. I love the blood there is nothing left to desire from this line of dog. I know by first hand believe me real talk my friend. Just want to be more educated on the blood. I want to cross it into some frisco blood and see what happens, I have never seen that cross done at all in the history of this breed yet.

Yes there are match reports. Boston Blackie became friends with Cappy Ross. Boston Blackie sent into SDJ 5 of the 8 wins as vintage news of shows Frank won with Iron Dusty. Check with Broadway Jack.

10. How can I get intouch with whom your talking about. Oh, thank you for giving me support on what I'm trying to find out. I'm just fancier of this bloodline I know what it does first hand I lucked up on one about 10 years ago an this female was the best all aroud pit terrier I eva had in my posession and I mean that from the heart. Can I ask you another question, I like the friso blood to and I was thinking bout crossing that blood with red devil dog of one of the litter's thats about to trop this month off of " starbright-devil deacon", what do you think about that one. Have this cross ever been done ever.....

11. How I'm I suppose to digg if I don't know where to start. I thought you were a down to earth honest dogman but all you are is a ignorant human being. All I wanted was some help learning more about the blood because its good blood but you want to be a smart $#@!. I don't need your kind of help at all, but thank you anyway.

I don't know who you are posting too TommyGun but if it is to me then I would check your self because the ignorant person is one who couldn't pick up Richard's Stratton's books and read the address for SDJ!
    BTW many of Broadway Jack's books are sold on eBay....:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    How can I get intouch with whom your talking about. Oh, thank you for giving me support on what I'm trying to find out. I'm just fancier of this bloodline I know what it does first hand I lucked up on one about 10 years ago an this female was the best all aroud pit terrier I eva had in my possession and I mean that from the heart. Can I ask you another question, I like the friso blood to and I was thinking bout crossing that blood with red devil dog of one of the litter's thats about to trop this month off of " starbright-devil deacon", what do you think about that one. Have this cross ever been done ever.....

I don't come on this board very often so if you want some one to be at your beckoning call maybe you should ask the person doing the breeding.
    Yes, the cross has been done before but not with Frisco but with Chinaman.

13. Thank you and I apologize for my comments that I in the past I can admitt when I'm wrong thats all apart of being a man. Thank directing me the right way, I really do appreciate your kindness and help.

14. My name is James. Im new. On one of the posts, i guess today, some one was asking about red devil. Im not an expert, but i was into breeding, gameness from the 70s up until 1981. I bought a pup from the Wise family in decater illinois in 1978?? The pup was red devil blood lines. At the time i wanted a certain pup from max, but was told by Bob and Marcella Wise, i believe that was their name, im old now and i forget easy. Anyways they said PARVO almost killed every thing. I wanted Max conformation, a male so i could cross to one of my females. Every body in my county and surrounding counties had the same bloodline, so i started buying out of state. In central Florida 30 years ago it was all Sparks, Mangrams, and a little Colby. Thanks.

NEVER SEEN RED DEVIL THROW ANY WHITE PUPS ! HERE HE IS ..UNLESS YOUR TALKING ROSS RED DEVIL ? ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [110258] :: TANT'S RED DEVIL (THE REAL ONE)

Quote Originally Posted by Palomino View Post
    You guys are spot on. Ross's Red Devil is the same dog as Creed's Iron Dusty though. Foundation dog for Dan Norrod from Ironline kennels. Dan was very ill last time I heard and his brother Mike had taken over.

These bloodlines are the real deal - some real legends in there. Bear in mind though that Devil lived some 50 years ago, so you need to analyse that pedas often the only famous dog in a ped is what is erroneously referred to as "the bloodline."
    What?
    Where does some of this information come from?
    Dan was never ill.
    In 1983 he was working Iron and fell when the scaffolding broke and he couldn't hold on to a dog for years.

There was no taking over,
    they were partners from the start that is why Gr. Ch. Iron Taffy R.O.M. is buired outside I.M.'s bedroom window as well as the rest of those old known dogs are buired there.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ignition View Post
    My name is James. Im new. On one of the posts, i guess today, some one was asking about red devil. Im not an expert, but i was into breeding, gameness from the 70s up until 1981. I bought a pup from the Wise family in decater illinois in 1978?? The pup was red devil blood lines. At the time i wanted a certain pup from max, but was told by Bob and Marcella Wise, i believe that was their name, im old now and i forget easy. Anyways they said PARVO almost killed every thing. I wanted Max conformation, a male so i could cross to one of my females. Every body in my county and surrounding counties had the same bloodline, so i started buying out of state. In central Florida 30 years ago it was all Sparks, Mangrams, and a little Colby. Thanks.
    Most that is correct but Max didn't die of Parvo. He died in OH. at Robinson's house where he was put down later on. Marcella had already passed away when Max was put down. Bob couldn't handle Max and that is why he was in OH.
    If I remember right she was already dead in 1978.
    Bob and Marcella did NOT live in Decater Illinois, they live in Muncie IN. Their daughter Sue Ruyon lived there.
    Last edited by Tx Red Dog; 07-10-2011 at 10:08 AM. Reason: edit

17. He didn't say max died of parvo. He said he wanted a pup off max. But they told him most had died of parvo. Damn slow down and read. Before you start being tough and telling me about trees, know that I'm friends with the old ironworker Also.

18. Dan I think you need to slow down and read:

"bought a pup from the Wise family in decater illinois in 1978?? The pup was red devil blood lines. At the time i wanted a certain pup from max, but was told by Bob and Marcella Wise, i believe that was their name, im old now and i forget easy. Anyways they said PARVO almost killed every thing.

Read more: http://www.pitbull-chat.com/showthre...#ixzz1RtpPOVOS"

19. My fault, must of read it wrong. How ya been doing? Been meaning to call you just been busy.

20. He writes he bought a pup., but he wanted it off Max Everything died of Parvo.
    He doesn't write pups off Max died of Parvo.
    Max didn't die of Parvo. Max Jr. and most of the rest of the dogs did!.
    Max wasn't dead in 1978, he was in OH.
    He didn't buy the pup off Mr. & Mrs Wise, he bought the pup off Sue.
    Sue is the one who liked in IL. and took care of the dogs. This where Massie (Max & Creed's Brenda) was being kept as well. Massie was still alive at this time.

BTW you don't know Ironman, you know I.M.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonghost View Post
    My fault, must of read it wrong. How ya been doing? Been meaning to call you just been busy.
    Great, other then the tornado which blow through here.
    Don't be a stranger. :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast