Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Red Devil Pitbull??

I was told when I got my pup that shes in the bloodline of whats called Red Devil bloodline.

I never heard of it before and was wondering if it can be true and some info about red devil bloodline pits.

It's probably a BYB term in this case, where they just rattled off the name of a famous dog. There is a dog named Red Devil, but I don't think there is a line based off of him. Not a lot of it out there, compared to other bloodlines, both legit and otherwise.

3. Ok. Well heres a pic of the mother and father. Would anyone be able to tell me what bloodline she is or might be by the parents? The father is the all white one.

Images
    They are very cute and look sweet. However you can not tell bloodlines from a picture. Though some bloodlines have a certain look. APBTs are APBTs so the only way to tell a bloodline for sure is by having the pedigree.

The full reg names for the parents and their reg #s on the puppy papers will help you research it if any of the dogs are on peds online. Otherwise you can order an extended pedigree when you send her papers in to register her in your name then start researching from there.

5. Ooh ok. Well thank you!

Here is a kennel that runs Red Devil
    http://www.ironlinekennels.com

Quote Originally Posted by diva View Post
    Here is a kennel that runs Red Devil
    http://www.ironlinekennels.com
    Is that IronMike's kennel?

Yes

Boogieman Guest
    Here is a link to GR CH Ross' Red Devil. It is NOT a byb term.....LOL

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...php?dog_id=979

Quote Originally Posted by Boogieman View Post
    Here is a link to GR CH Ross' Red Devil. It is NOT a byb term.....LOL

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...php?dog_id=979
    Thanks for posting that ped...I've never heard of this guy before...GR CH NEBLETT'S BUCKY MC COY (5XW) !

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...p?dog_id=16307

11. You guys are spot on. Ross's Red Devil is the same dog as Creed's Iron Dusty though. Foundation dog for Dan Norrod from Ironline kennels. Dan was very ill last time I heard and his brother Mike had taken over.

These bloodlines are the real deal - some real legends in there. Bear in mind though that Devil lived some 50 years ago, so you need to analyse that ped as often the only famous dog in a ped is what is erroneousy referred to as "the bloodline."

Quote Originally Posted by XxRizzLexX View Post
    I know Red Devil isn't a BYB dog, but I've heard the Red Devil name being thrown around before by BYBs. Do you think that these dogs are from that line?

Images
    I know Red Devil isn't a BYB dog, but I've heard the Red Devil name being thrown around before by BYBs. Do you think that these dogs are from that line?
    Looking at a picture tells you nothing.
    They probably aren't since the pup in question is unpapered. The guy probably just named a line he had heard of or was told when he go the parents... who knows.

Any line can also be quite watered down and also find its way to a BYB also papers can be hung.

Images
    He was probably drinking Red Bull and got confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipbull View Post
    Honestly, no.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselDawg View Post

Boogieman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by screamin'eagle View Post
    Thanks for posting that ped...I've never heard of this guy before...GR CH NEBLETT'S BUCKY MC COY (5XW) !

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...p?dog_id=16307
    uh guess who's gr ch has some red devil in it? lol it's way back but it's there.
    Last edited by Boogieman; 06-20-2008 at 03:50 PM.

Boogieman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miakoda View Post
    Honestly, no.
    What she said! :p

19. Quote Originally Posted by DieselDawg View Post
    Haha! Thats too funny!

the red devil line is from ofrn isn't it so the white one wouldn't be linebred red devil so the pup would still be scatterd bred even if the mother was so no but there could be some in there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast