bert sorrells and tatonka kennels

is there a difference in the breedings on bert sorrells yard and tatonka's kennels yard?

Images
    Its the same blood to me but I would still rather deal with Bert. I would never deal with Tatonka Kennels because of her $#@!ociation with Diane Jessup. Can't deal with people that are buddy buddy with the enemy of the breed.

Bert is out of it as far as i know,,And yes thier is a difference Bert used redboy for a out and Joanie useD some DSK Redman blood.

4. Their both $#@! don't waste your time.

lmao

who bert and tatonka? or the line its self. if your talking about the line your crazy i own a few sorrells dogs and its some of the best $#@! ive had

Off topic, sorry
    6pack why is Diane Jessup considered by you to be a enemy of the breed? I would really like to know, I'm just not poking you with a stick.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 6pack1%er View Post
    Its the same blood to me but I would still rather deal with Bert. I would never deal with Tatonka Kennels because of her $#@!ociation with Diane Jessup. Can't deal with people that are buddy buddy with the enemy of the breed.
    I'm with this. I like Tatonka's dogs, I like them a lot. But I wouldn't take one for free if it was the last bulldog in the country because I wouldn't $#@!ociate with any friend of Diane Jessup. If you support Tatonka Kennels you support Jessup the dog thief.

Quote Originally Posted by MsAcer View Post
    Off topic, sorry
    6pack why is Diane Jessup considered by you to be a enemy of the breed? I would really like to know, I'm just not poking you with a stick.
    This ^^ for someone so well known why is she so hated??

I always thought she promoted the breed!!
    Now she's also a dog thief! I want the whole story!!! :)

Images
    Long story short, Jessup helps the HSUS and when innocent people get busted, she takes her pick of their dogs. Besides that she tries to make herself seem like the Pit Bull Jesus when she's really just trying to turn APBTs into a more socially acceptable dog by turning them into something they are NOT, making her one of the people trying to ruin this breed; she doesn't want APBTs, she wants a GSD in Pit Bull clothing. She's a joke, a fraud, a liar and a thief, and I wouldn't waste a drop of piss on her if she was on fire.

Ok :)
    Now I know. dam!!

Quote Originally Posted by cliffdog View Post
    Long story short, Jessup helps the HSUS and when innocent people get busted, she takes her pick of their dogs. Besides that she tries to make herself seem like the Pit Bull Jesus when she's really just trying to turn APBTs into a more socially acceptable dog by turning them into something they are NOT, making her one of the people trying to ruin this breed; she doesn't want APBTs, she wants a GSD in Pit Bull clothing. She's a joke, a fraud, a liar and a thief, and I wouldn't waste a drop of piss on her if she was on fire.

WELL said.

Quote Originally Posted by cliffdog View Post

Can I get this framed please?! *applauds*

Not to mention she let at least one of her dogs grow up buck wild and then euthed it when he became "unmanageable" instead of taking responsibility to train the dog out like she should have

16. Quote Originally Posted by crimsonghost View Post
    Their both $#@! don't waste your time.
    Dude why would you say that your gay, my buddy dd down in fla loves it he swears by it but that ain't saying much he ain't real smart

17. Quote Originally Posted by JShumate View Post
    Dude why would you say that your gay,

Really? What are you...12? lol

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorpit View Post
    Really? What are you...12? lol
    Actually pretty close.

Tatonka's $#@!ociation with Jessup is that they have done breedings together and so forth. And many do not like Jessup. And because Tatonka has and is still $#@!ociating with Jessup people lump them together. There has been no proof that Tatonka is doing the things that Jessup has done. But some people feel that guilty by $#@!ociation you might as well.

The reason they call Jessup a dog thief is because when Pat Patrick was busted (found innocent by a court of law) she went and did "evaluations" of the dogs and took some.

However you can not always believe 100% of what you read. Because the main person that was all over the internet screaming these accusations is a loon. And Jessup has never said her side as far as I know.

Back to the question. The main difference is Tatonka corssed their Sorrells with Carver and Bert his with Redboy. However now Bert really is no longer doing breedings. And Tatonka is. They were married at one time years ago and both have gone their own way in their dogs.