Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1

    bert sorrells and tatonka kennels

    is there a difference in the breedings on bert sorrells yard and tatonka's kennels yard?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    va/nc line
    Posts
    1,288
    Images
    4
    Its the same blood to me but I would still rather deal with Bert. I would never deal with Tatonka Kennels because of her $#@!ociation with Diane Jessup. Can't deal with people that are buddy buddy with the enemy of the breed.

  3. #3
    Bert is out of it as far as i know,,And yes thier is a difference Bert used redboy for a out and Joanie useD some DSK Redman blood.

  4. Their both $#@! don't waste your time.

  5. #5
    lmao

  6. #6
    who bert and tatonka? or the line its self. if your talking about the line your crazy i own a few sorrells dogs and its some of the best $#@! ive had

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ann Arbor Mi USA
    Posts
    3,821
    Off topic, sorry
    6pack why is Diane Jessup considered by you to be a enemy of the breed? I would really like to know, I'm just not poking you with a stick.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4,702
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by 6pack1%er View Post
    Its the same blood to me but I would still rather deal with Bert. I would never deal with Tatonka Kennels because of her $#@!ociation with Diane Jessup. Can't deal with people that are buddy buddy with the enemy of the breed.
    I'm with this. I like Tatonka's dogs, I like them a lot. But I wouldn't take one for free if it was the last bulldog in the country because I wouldn't $#@!ociate with any friend of Diane Jessup. If you support Tatonka Kennels you support Jessup the dog thief.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MsAcer View Post
    Off topic, sorry
    6pack why is Diane Jessup considered by you to be a enemy of the breed? I would really like to know, I'm just not poking you with a stick.
    This ^^ for someone so well known why is she so hated??

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ann Arbor Mi USA
    Posts
    3,821
    I always thought she promoted the breed!!
    Now she's also a dog thief! I want the whole story!!! :)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4,702
    Images
    4
    Long story short, Jessup helps the HSUS and when innocent people get busted, she takes her pick of their dogs. Besides that she tries to make herself seem like the Pit Bull Jesus when she's really just trying to turn APBTs into a more socially acceptable dog by turning them into something they are NOT, making her one of the people trying to ruin this breed; she doesn't want APBTs, she wants a GSD in Pit Bull clothing. She's a joke, a fraud, a liar and a thief, and I wouldn't waste a drop of piss on her if she was on fire.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ann Arbor Mi USA
    Posts
    3,821
    Ok :)
    Now I know. dam!!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by cliffdog View Post
    Long story short, Jessup helps the HSUS and when innocent people get busted, she takes her pick of their dogs. Besides that she tries to make herself seem like the Pit Bull Jesus when she's really just trying to turn APBTs into a more socially acceptable dog by turning them into something they are NOT, making her one of the people trying to ruin this breed; she doesn't want APBTs, she wants a GSD in Pit Bull clothing. She's a joke, a fraud, a liar and a thief, and I wouldn't waste a drop of piss on her if she was on fire.

    WELL said.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by cliffdog View Post
    Long story short, Jessup helps the HSUS and when innocent people get busted, she takes her pick of their dogs. Besides that she tries to make herself seem like the Pit Bull Jesus when she's really just trying to turn APBTs into a more socially acceptable dog by turning them into something they are NOT, making her one of the people trying to ruin this breed; she doesn't want APBTs, she wants a GSD in Pit Bull clothing. She's a joke, a fraud, a liar and a thief, and I wouldn't waste a drop of piss on her if she was on fire.


    Can I get this framed please?! *applauds*

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Good ol' mostly boring Maryland
    Posts
    2,538
    Not to mention she let at least one of her dogs grow up buck wild and then euthed it when he became "unmanageable" instead of taking responsibility to train the dog out like she should have

  16. Quote Originally Posted by crimsonghost View Post
    Their both $#@! don't waste your time.
    Dude why would you say that your gay, my buddy dd down in fla loves it he swears by it but that ain't saying much he ain't real smart

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JShumate View Post
    Dude why would you say that your gay,

    Really? What are you...12? lol

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    pssst......Right behind you
    Posts
    4,442
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorpit View Post
    Really? What are you...12? lol
    Actually pretty close.

    Tatonka's $#@!ociation with Jessup is that they have done breedings together and so forth. And many do not like Jessup. And because Tatonka has and is still $#@!ociating with Jessup people lump them together. There has been no proof that Tatonka is doing the things that Jessup has done. But some people feel that guilty by $#@!ociation you might as well.

    The reason they call Jessup a dog thief is because when Pat Patrick was busted (found innocent by a court of law) she went and did "evaluations" of the dogs and took some.

    However you can not always believe 100% of what you read. Because the main person that was all over the internet screaming these accusations is a loon. And Jessup has never said her side as far as I know.

    Back to the question. The main difference is Tatonka corssed their Sorrells with Carver and Bert his with Redboy. However now Bert really is no longer doing breedings. And Tatonka is. They were married at one time years ago and both have gone their own way in their dogs.

Similar Threads

  1. What is your opinion on Tatonka Kennels?
    By RockerPit in forum Breeder Discussion
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 12:33 PM
  2. New Sorrells pup
    By mikefromMD in forum Photography, Artwork & Videos
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 05:47 PM
  3. tatonka kennels
    By popcorn23 in forum Breeder Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 07:40 AM
  4. Bert Sorrells
    By Shon in forum Dogmen of the Past
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 12:19 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

sorrells kennels

sorrell pitbull kennels

bert sorrells kennels

sorrel pitbull kennels

bert sorrells dogs

sorrells bloodline

sorrells pitbull kennels

sorrell pitbull

tatonka kennel

bert sorrels

diane jessup liar

sorrells apbt

sorrell dogssorrells dogssorrell bloodlinebert sorrell dogsbert sorrell kennelssorrels Pitbullssorrells pitbullsorrells pitbulls kennelsdiane jessup is a dog theifsorrells bloodline pitbullssorrells pitbull bloodlinesbert sorrells historybert sorrell pitbull kennelswho has sorrells dogs other than tatonka and their buddy jessupsorrel pitbullbert sorrells kenneltatonka kennelsbert sorrell kennelsorrells kennelsorrells pit bullspitbull sorrellssorrels pitbullsorrell kennel

Bookmarks