Thread: Pvc dog beds

TRIM YOUR DOGS NAILS BEFORE I BRING IT UP Land, right next to MD
    Images

Pvc dog beds

I've been checking out those pvc /nylon dog beds. I am curious to know if anyone else has one and IF THEIR DOG(S) REALLY USE IT... inside or out.

They do rather comfortable..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beds_h5.jpg 
Views:	4707 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	34806

I don't have that kind, but I use Kuranda beds for my guys. They love them. I have an XL one downstairs that I just throw an old quilt on top of, the large size in Piper & Sako's crates, and a spare large one just in case.. I'm like a hoarder of Kuranda beds!

All 3 can fit on the XL one (crappy cell pics coming..):

They're pretty easy to make. I use a faux sheepskin pad on top but it's not necessary. My dogs use them everyday ... and the sofa and the leather chairs ... and the floor LOL

Here's a link on how to make them ~ Elevated Dog Beds

I don't have one personally because Sasha would be too big of a wuss to even try it. She is kind of set in her ways and doesn't like to try new things. But those are what we have at the shelter and all the dogs seem to use them just fine. Ofcourse anything beats the cold concrete floor you know.

5. I have the largest size aluminum framed Kuranda bed, and all four of mine love it. I've seen a dane and two labs on it at one time. My dane also uses it as a launch/landing pad when jumping on and off of my bed, and it's no worse for wear.

TRIM YOUR DOGS NAILS BEFORE I BRING IT UP Land, right next to MD
    Images
    Kady05... Please, do NOT do this to me EVER again! LOL. Its TOOOOO adorable! Just surprised Sako isnt laying on top of everyone! haha! I never noticed it was a PVC style bed, when you posted previous pics of them laying on it!

THANKS FOR THAT LINK JOE!!!!!! Did you sew your material? IF i would go the 'DIY' route, I think I'd rather sew the material. All of those screws dont seem to look as nice..lol!

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

HOLY $#@!, I just looked up the Kuranda beds, and they are PRICEYYYYYYYYYYYY. for the large it was like 65$

I want one so bad but the price is not in my budget right now. Maybe I should try to make one..or 4...

I have an XL Kuranda and my biggest complaint is that the vinyl makes creaking noises whenever the dog moves. I don't care, but my boyfriend is the lightest sleeper on the planet and bugs out over it.

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze View Post
    THANKS FOR THAT LINK JOE!!!!!! Did you sew your material? IF i would go the 'DIY' route, I think I'd rather sew the material. All of those screws dont seem to look as nice..lol!
    I used Coolaroo replacement covers I got from Amazon. The loops are already sewn in and 1 1/4 inch PVC slides right through. The medium is $11 (what I used) and the large is $13.99
    The medium is eligible for free shipping too (provided you spend $25 on items eligible for free shipping)
    Amazon.com: Coolaroo 317713 Pet Bed Replacement Cover, Brunswick Green, Large: Pet Supplies

10. Thumbs up Cheap Dog Beds

Extra Large Raised Pet Bed with Mesh Cover

You can find gorgeous stuff for pets at cheap price.
    Cheap Dog Beds
    Theoriginaluk.com offers wide range of raised dog beds, dog bed, cheap dog beds, dog bed for sale.