1. Ear Cropping in San Antonio Tx

Having trouble finding places in my area that do ear cropping
    How much does the vet usually charge? And what age should it uaually be done around?
    I know its different depending on which area you live in but Not even googles helping me at this point haha

Im sure another thread had this information but im not really a digger...

Images
    How old is your dog?

Here is a sticky on ear cropping...
    Ear Crop Information and Care

Usually Vets won't crop after 12 weeks of age.

You could try O'Connor Road Animal Hospital, Dr Brown. Found it on a Boxer show cropping thread. Don't know what they'll charge. The 2 best ear cropping vets here in OK are between $250-300. Funny, because the worst charge $500 or more. Saw a great dane that the vet mutilated the ears beyond repair, those people paid $1500! Don't always get what you pay for around here. None of the vets here will do it after 16 weeks.

5. I see i guess i can ask someone around here who has had them done But yeah i figured around that much
    Well see though I think it looks nice on some dogs not all Im actually planning ot have a puppy in a couple months maybe less but im doing my research right now so i wont be suprised on price and ect. later

Images
    You should always do your research!
    Just make sure you find a good vet who has experiences and some references to show their work.
    Where are you getting a puppy if you don't mind sharing? :) You better post some pics when you do!

7. Yeah i plan on doing so Im not about to mess up a little ones ears id hate myself forever haha
    My jane is in heat and im in the process of trying to get her mated with a male So hopefully from there If not then my gf wants to buy a great dane puppy And wichever happens i will have new pics every week haha

8. Here in Houston i paid around $460, my vet went up a little in the price because she uses different pain meds now. She actually offered to crop my 3 year old. i personally wouldnt crop at that age but she can do it. And Havik was close to 5 months when we did his ears. What you are paying for really is the anestesia, goes by the weight of the dog.

Images
    Ah, I see. Well good luck with your dogs in the future.

What are your reasons for breeding Jane?

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HAVIK2211 View Post
    Here in Houston i paid around $460, my vet went up a little in the price because she uses different pain meds now. She actually offered to crop my 3 year old. i personally wouldnt crop at that age but she can do it.
    No one should crop a dog that age, regardless of if they can or not.
    If I were you, I would find a better vet.