Vintage Bull Terrier Prints

So, I got me a few more vintage prints:

I found and ordered them from here:

http://www.allposters.com/-st/Dog-Posters_c977_.htm

2. those are really cool!!

Know of any for the APBT? I am looking for the WWI poster with the English bulldog, French Bulldog, german Dauschaund, Russian wolfhound...and the APBT I'm neutral but not afraid of any of them ... you know the poster?

Nice Posters Purple !!! :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by NcPrisonGuard View Post
    Know of any for the APBT? I am looking for the WWI poster with the English bulldog, French Bulldog, german Dauschaund, Russian wolfhound...and the APBT I'm neutral but not afraid of any of them ... you know the poster?
    Here ya go NcPG ~

Thanks Bingo.. but do you know where I can buy a poster sized one? See we are buying a new place and I want to decorate it with APBT art and such I've been looking Ebay but can't find that poster.

Here you go NcPG ~ You have until tomorrow to get it I think ~ http://cgi.ebay.com/WORLD-WAR-I-Framed-Dog-Ad-Print-Wallace-Robinson-1915_W0QQitemZ260244370369QQihZ016QQcategoryZ584QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

***Disclaimer*** I do not know this person and just found it for you is all

They are very hard to find though ...

Thanks alot Bingo.. but I just need a reprint copy..nothing that high dollar. Already taking out a loan for more money than I expected to get this land and double wide

Similar Threads

1. Bull Terrier, Hinks Bull Terrier, Pitbull?????
    By SamThePitbull in forum Bull Terrier
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 12:14 PM
  2. English Bull Terrier Art Prints
    By ArtPrints in forum Bull Terrier Pictures
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 09:33 AM
  3. Bull Terrier Art Prints
    By ArtPrints in forum Products & Equipment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 02:40 PM
  4. Bull Terrier Art Prints
    By ArtPrints in forum Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 01:07 PM
  5. Cute Pit Bull Prints I Bought Today
    By Vicki in forum Products & Equipment
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 03:57 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

wallace robinson prints

vintage prints

wallace robinson poster

wallace robinson print

wallace robinson 1915

im neutral but not afraid of any of them

vintage bull terrier

im neutral but not afraid of any of them poster

vintage pitbull

wallace robinson pitbullvintage bullterriervintage pit bull printsallposters dogs vintagewallace robinson dog printvintage dog printsvintage pit bull postersWallace robinson artistvintage pitbull pictureswallace robinson pit bullim neutral but not afraid printpitbull vintage printswar bullterriervintage bullterriersvintage bullterrier oicsim neutral but not afraid of any of them wwii poste3wallace robinson lithographsvintage print staffordshire bull terrierwallace robinson 1915 printIm neutral but not afraid by wallace robinsonpowered by vBulletin vintage art printswallace robinson i m neutral butwallace robinson wwi wallace robinson wwi postersim neutral but not afraid posterim neutral but not afraid of any of them wallace robinson