Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

How close are you to CH or GCH status?

I currently don't show my dogs (mainly because I don't have worthy dogs) but one day I will. I know many members on this site do in fact show their dogs and shed lots of blood, sweat and tears in the process (money too)

I'd love to know how many points some of PBC members dogs have earned towards Champion status and also Grand Champion status. How many shows per year do you usually enter them into, ect? Post away, let's see who the best of the best show dogs on PBC are!

Is there somewhere that hosts all the statistics on ABPT shows and results that I could easily find this kind of info?

I don't know of any sites that show points, but I know the UKC and ADBA sites show standings for the top so many dogs. For myself, Priest has 115 points, and will finish his UKC CH the next major he gets. Terra has 45 UKC points with 1 major (of 3 needed).

Boogieman Guest
    Here are the yearly rankings for ADBA

http://www.adbadog.com/uploads/ADBSI...08rankings.pdf

Here are the points totals for confirmation and weight pull. The dog has to have placed recently to be on this list though.

http://www.adbadog.com/uploads/ADBSI...ay08points.pdf

CH Blaizen's Bronson is currently @ 169 points quickly approaching GR Ch.

CH Blaizen's Shaytanni (aka Lizzy) is currently @ 106 points......this is not confirmed yet, but this is my math at this point. :)

Photos to come...I retire mine at Champion but my male Beaner needs two points to make CH and Thera needs 30. This year I will introduce two more to the show ring and we are starting weight pull with one of the patterdales and one APBT.

I try to make Champion in a year, last year my girl missed two shows and still finished with 94 in only one year of showing. She made CH though this year in her second show.

Hachi needs one more Champion of Champions win to complete her GRCH title. All 3 of her majors were Best of Winners (this means she won Best Female and then beat the Best Male). She took her 3rd BOW over the dog that is currently #10 in the country. She also has 5 Best of Breed wins (one that she took over the dog that was #10 in the country last year) and 2 Reserve Best in Multi-Breed show wins. We get to as many shows as we can, which isn't much. There is only 1 UKC show in our state each year (and that is 5 hours away!) so we have to travel pretty far just to get to a show. I would guesstimate that we make it to about 5 or 6 shows a year.

Boogieman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by apbtluver View Post
    This year I will introduce two more to the show ring and we are starting weight pull with one of the patterdales and one APBT.
    I will have some new ones to introduce early next season too! I can't wait! :D I will continue to show Bronson for a while I believe. I think he can be a serious contender in the Champions cl$#@! for some time to come.

Images
    I know even CH is a great accomplishment for any dog/handler/owner but GRCH soon for Bronson & Hachi!?! That's awesome!!!

Keep 'em coming guys/gals...I know more of you on PBC show your dogs :)

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyoops View Post
    I know even CH is a great accomplishment for any dog/handler/owner but GRCH soon for Bronson & Hachi!?! That's awesome!!!

Keep 'em coming guys/gals...I know more of you on PBC show your dogs :)
    Aww- thanks! Hachi and I really appreciate the encouragement! She is my first showdog and I am STILL learning a lot from other people myself!!:rolleyes:

Oops!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRose_Kennel View Post
    Aww- thanks! Hachi and I really appreciate the encouragement! She is my first showdog and I am STILL learning a lot from other people myself!!:rolleyes:
    Ok- so I was just about to post in another thread and I noticed that my little blue emoticon guy is supposed to be sarcastic?!?!? SORRY!!! My bad- he looked pretty thoughtful to me. Guess I'm used to Yahoo...
    (no sarcasm meant in that post...)

Baby Girl reached 103 points making ADBA Champion this year in SC.

Blaize stands at 99 points in ADBA - hopefully will make Champion in Michigan!

Evo stands at 67 points

Bella stands at 45 points

Images
    Let's hope I get to witness Blaize earn Champion status this weekend!!!! Good stuff Blaizen! See you this weekend...let's hope it's not raining!!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by BLAIZEN View Post

Baby Girl reached 103 points making ADBA Champion this year in SC.

Blaize stands at 99 points in ADBA - hopefully will make Champion in Michigan!

Evo stands at 67 points

Bella stands at 45 points

Boogieman Guest
    Well I don't know if he will ever make it, but Nicodemus is sitting @ 29 points. 2 firsts & 3 third place ribbons.

Boogie - Don't ever count Nick out! If Blaize can make it, Nick can make it! :D

Johnnyoops - we're leaving about 2:00 pm today, driving halfway and stop for the night, then go the rest tomorrow. Rain or shine, we'll be there! Little rain never hurt no one , just makes it more challenging! :)

See you there!

Images
    I hear you'll have a big trailer with Blaizen all over it so you should be easy to find. I'll probably be at the event around 10-11 a.m. See ya'll there! :D:D

Boogie - Don't ever count Nick out! If Blaize can make it, Nick can make it! :D

Johnnyoops - we're leaving about 2:00 pm today, driving halfway and stop for the night, then go the rest tomorrow. Rain or shine, we'll be there! Little rain never hurt no one , just makes it more challenging! :)

See you there!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyoops View Post
    I hear you'll have a big trailer with Blaizen all over it so you should be easy to find. I'll probably be at the event around 10-11 a.m. See ya'll there! :D:D
    Well, that was the original plan. We got 1 1/2 hours from our house and stopped to check on the dogs, and discovered that it was 93 degrees in there and air was not circulating like it was supposed to. So in the best interest of our dogs, not wanting to give any of them heat stroke, we made the difficult decision to turn around and drive back 1 1/2 hrs home and regroup. Had to leave 2 of the dogs at home, but we packed them up in our other truck with the topper on it (it has windows that open and allow the air to flow throught better). It put us a little (lot :o ) behind schedule, but never fear, we will be there.

We'll still be easy to find. See you there!

We are bringing Blaize, Baby Girl, Bella, Cheyenne, and Evo.

Images
    It is nice to see all of the dogs in shows...great thread...

Boogie, Nick is awesome, and I am sure if given the chance...he will come out on top as well!

Images
    Woohoo, I get to meet Baby Girl, Blaize and Bella (those are my favorites from the pics) :D:D:D:D . Good luck to Blaize on achieving CH status this weekend!!!!

We are bringing Blaize, Baby Girl, Bella, Cheyenne, and Evo.
    Last edited by johnnyoops; 05-30-2008 at 03:04 PM.

Images
    Angus is an AADR CH. and is on his way to GR CH. He only needs 16 more points to make ADBA CH. Hopefully he will do it this wknd in MI.

Images
    Good luck to you and Angus! Wow, there's going to be so many great looking dogs there it's gonna be a very tough competition! Look forward to meeting you.

Quote Originally Posted by scratchin dog View Post
    Angus is an AADR CH. and is on his way to GR CH. He only needs 16 more points to make ADBA CH. Hopefully he will do it this wknd in MI.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast