Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    This lady is trying to convince me..

    That her Betta is trained lol that he goes into the cup every time she puts it in the bowl with it because it KNOWS its going to get food.

    Stupid girl.

    In actuality the betta comes to the top thinking she is going to feed it and then sucks it up in the cup when she puts it in the water.



    I do know some fish remember things.. but I really doubt this betta is "trained"

  2. I think I've heard of fish trained to swim through an agility course. So maybe possible?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Central, Florida
    Posts
    245
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by pookie! View Post
    That her Betta is trained lol that he goes into the cup every time she puts it in the bowl with it because it KNOWS its going to get food.

    Stupid girl.

    In actuality the betta comes to the top thinking she is going to feed it and then sucks it up in the cup when she puts it in the water.



    I do know some fish remember things.. but I really doubt this betta is "trained"

    Made me think of this story, LOL
    A redneck was stopped by a game warden in Central Arkansas recently with two ice chests full of fish. He was leavin' a cove well-known for its fishing.


    The game warden asked the man, 'Do you have a license to catch those fish?'

    'Naw, sir', re......plied the redneck. 'I ain't got none of them there licenses. You must understand, these here are my pet fish.'

    'Pet fish?'

    'Yeah.. Every night, I take these here fish down to the lake and let 'em swim 'round for awhile. Then, when I whistle, they jump right back into these here ice chests and I take 'em home.

    'That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that.'

    The redneck looked at the warden for a moment and then said, 'It's the truth Mr. Government Man. I'll show ya. It really works.'

    'O. K.', said the warden. 'I've got to see this!'

    The redneck poured the fish into the lake and stood and waited.

    After several minutes, the warden says, 'Well?'

    'Well, what?,' says the redneck.

    The warden says, 'When are you going to call them back?'

    'Call who back?'

    'The FISH,' replied the warden!

    'What fish?,' replied the redneck...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilSideKick View Post
    I think I've heard of fish trained to swim through an agility course. So maybe possible?
    Its possible to have fish remember some things and respond..but this lady is $#@!ed. She just dunks the cup in the water and the suction of it makes the fish go into the cup lol
    Somehow thats "trained" and she "taught" it.

    I told her I am "training" my fish to eat from the top of the water so they dont have to swim so much

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullyful View Post
    Made me think of this story, LOL
    A redneck was stopped by a game warden in Central Arkansas recently with two ice chests full of fish. He was leavin' a cove well-known for its fishing.


    The game warden asked the man, 'Do you have a license to catch those fish?'

    'Naw, sir', re......plied the redneck. 'I ain't got none of them there licenses. You must understand, these here are my pet fish.'

    'Pet fish?'

    'Yeah.. Every night, I take these here fish down to the lake and let 'em swim 'round for awhile. Then, when I whistle, they jump right back into these here ice chests and I take 'em home.

    'That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that.'

    The redneck looked at the warden for a moment and then said, 'It's the truth Mr. Government Man. I'll show ya. It really works.'

    'O. K.', said the warden. 'I've got to see this!'

    The redneck poured the fish into the lake and stood and waited.

    After several minutes, the warden says, 'Well?'

    'Well, what?,' says the redneck.

    The warden says, 'When are you going to call them back?'

    'Call who back?'

    'The FISH,' replied the warden!

    'What fish?,' replied the redneck...

    LMAO - I cant stop laughing... sounds like something ppl around here would do!

  6. #6
    :rolleyes: That's $#@!ed.I'm not going to lie,it impressed the hell out of me that they are smart enough to come to the top when you get near the bowl.

Similar Threads

  1. Any ideas on how to convince someone to put a aggressive dog down?
    By Ali132 in forum General Dog Discussions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 12:11 AM
  2. Need help trying to convince my GF
    By robert- in forum General Dog Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 06:49 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

raising a pitbull in house persuade topics

Bookmarks