Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mating pitbulls

1. mating pitbulls

do dogs need to get stuck to have puppies,if they dont get stuck is there still a good chance they will have puppies

Images
    No and yes to your questions.

Images
    leave it to the professionals if you don't even know the answer to that...too many backyard breeders already

4. i have never seen a dog have pups without getting stuck. just cause a dog gets stuck dosen't mean your going to have pups.

5. O lord :rolleyes:....A dog can get pregnant with a two min tie or as you say "stuck"

Why are you asking????

Quote Originally Posted by bdcraft View Post
    i have never seen a dog have pups without getting stuck. just cause a dog gets stuck dosen't mean your going to have pups.

this......

7. I was trying to figure out if the OP was wanting to breed or if they had an accident ...really confused

Idk... I never bred dogs :)

9. droper... find you a responsible breeder and learn from them. and listen to everyones opinion and make your own conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticKarma View Post
    I was trying to figure out if the OP was wanting to breed or if they had an accident ...really confused

brother/sister = puppies - General Dog Discussions

Images
    Oh Lord....we get the same questions on our pigeon talk forum.....:rolleyes:

We have issues with backyard breeders too.

Quote Originally Posted by droper View Post
    do dogs need to get stuck to have puppies,if they dont get stuck is there still a good chance they will have puppies
    here we go again

13. Thanks SouthernThistle ....

To the OP...after reading the other thread my advice is to please take your dog to the Vet and have an abortion and then have both the male and female fixed so this does not happen again in the future....

people do things known as slip mating where they dont let they male tie to the bitch and the bitch will still get pregnant. no you dont need a tie for the bitch to get pregnant since the fast thrusting is when the male is ejaculation the high quality sperm, when the male is stuck he is ejaculation low quality sperm and prosthetic fluid. The breeding tie is to serve as a plug and give the sperm a good chance to reach the egg and not leak out while preventing other males to come up and mate the bitch directly afterwards. $#@!uming both dogs are fertile and the female is ovulating and being receptive you still stand a good chance of pups with out the breeding tie, though the breeding tie can increase your chances.

can i suggest the stairs again? :D

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hucklebutt View Post
    people do things known as slip mating where they dont let they male tie to the bitch
    Why would you do that?

Carla

17. Why would you do that?
    Most Slip Mating is not intentional, someone is trying to do a breeding and can't get a tie but the dam takes. It only takes one sperm to come in contact with the egg and like stated the thrusting is when the high quality sperm is released not the tie it's self.

One reason I could think of for trying to achieve a slip breeding would be if you were breeding a highly DA dog.

Images
    yes,a dog can get pregnant with an ''outside'' tie.(sticks in in during mounting but does not acheive a copulatory tie aka knot/stuck together)Its less likely,but if the dog's head of the penis and part of the shaft went inside the bitch during ejaculation then it is ''possible''.If he hasn't made entry or just the tip was in,not really likely. Breeders usually try to get multiple copulatory ties to $#@!ure fertilization of the bitches eggs. So one outside tie isn't likely to produce many puppies,if any at all.

19. The only thrusting in this thread should be done with a hammer

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hucklebutt View Post
    people do things known as slip mating where they dont let they male tie to the bitch and the bitch will still get pregnant. no you dont need a tie for the bitch to get pregnant since the fast thrusting is when the male is ejaculation the high quality sperm, when the male is stuck he is ejaculation low quality sperm and prosthetic fluid. The breeding tie is to serve as a plug and give the sperm a good chance to reach the egg and not leak out while preventing other males to come up and mate the bitch directly afterwards. $#@!uming both dogs are fertile and the female is ovulating and being receptive you still stand a good chance of pups with out the breeding tie, though the breeding tie can increase your chances.
    Good posting Hucklebutt.During ''slip mating'' the penis is in but the bulbous glans is not.Dogs ''tie'' by the swelling of the bulbous glans (aka knot).Ejaculation of semen,as hucklebutt said, is during the intense thrusting.The tie is as she explained,a vaginal plug to give the males semen a head start.The prostatic fliud works as a spermicidal to another dogs ejaculate,wich is what the second discharge is.If you were doing an A.I. you would not collect this fluid,because it would harm the sperm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast