Thread: Flying Cricket

Flying Cricket

Ready... already

Images
    She's gorgeous! It looks like she's having a great time.

absolutely gorgeous looking dog!!! i am in love

Images
    She IS gorgeous and I really love her color!!! You captured her beauty nicely :)

Super cute

Gimme my dog back

Beautiful shots.. I love the one with her mouth wide open but missed haha.. She's SO pretty!!

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Gimme my dog back
    As soon as you return mine...... LOL

Thanks everyone! She is a nut and a half. I took her on a 5 mile bike ride last night, she was pretty much in an extended trot or run the whole way. We get home she bombs in the house grabs her toy T-Bones poor Zila and runs up to my husband begging to play tug UGH...... can't wait for agility to start.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberL View Post
    As soon as you return mine...... LOL

Thanks everyone! She is a nut and a half. I took her on a 5 mile bike ride last night, she was pretty much in an extended trot or run the whole way. We get home she bombs in the house grabs her toy T-Bones poor Zila and runs up to my husband begging to play tug UGH...... can't wait for agility to start.
    If it weren't for Kane's big $#@! flopped over ears, I'd have to look twice to make sure it wasn't him :)

Mine are like that....I go running with them and then i come home and p$#@! out and they start sprinting wildly in the house haha.

Side note, you'll be happy to know I posted some Carmen pics on here last night :)

10. She is great looking! Love those air shots

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    If it weren't for Kane's big $#@! flopped over ears, I'd have to look twice to make sure it wasn't him :)

Mine are like that....I go running with them and then i come home and p$#@! out and they start sprinting wildly in the house haha.

Side note, you'll be happy to know I posted some Carmen pics on here last night :)
    YAY!!!! I will go look..... I think the agility will be great for her because she will be having to use her brain and that wears her out. lol Her nose work cl$#@! make her more tired than anything I have yet to do with her.

Trixie, she will only do that a few times. Without competition she gets lazy. lol She doesn't have to try hard and she knows it. She would rather chase it around in circles on the ground.

She's so cute!!