1. What makes a Bully?

I swear I have looked around for the answer to this . I now have to answer to the "cute pit bull" comments. Then... she is a what? I have been saying they are mix of Staff Terrier / English bulldog . Is this right?

This is the story most want to believe...
    RAZORSEDGE INC.

The reality is that various Bulldog and Mastiff breeds have been introduced to create the different types and extreme features.

If you're not aware of the types,click the tabs on the top of this page:
    http://theabkcdogs.org/breeds/american-bully/standard/
    Last edited by 444; 04-08-2011 at 02:19 PM. Reason: fixed link

3. Both links take me to the same page. It just says mix of Bully breeds any Pit Bull in there?

I think the Razors Edge link clearly states an American Pit Bull Terrier,American Staffordshire Terrier blend/cross.

Though the second link was fixed,here it is:

Here's another link:
    Fredericksburg.com - Come see our gentle 'bullies,' unfairly savaged by a currish editorial

I notice when I tell people about the ambully they think I am talking about the american bulldog

6. Quote Originally Posted by 444 View Post
    I think the Razors Edge link clearly states an American Pit Bull Terrier,American Staffordshire Terrier blend/cross.

Though the second link was fixed,here it is:

Here's another link:
    Fredericksburg.com - Come see our gentle 'bullies,' unfairly savaged by a currish editorial
    thank you!

MOOSE! I know exactly what you mean. I say American Bully, they say oh bulldog. Im like DOH!!!! NONONO. They created a new breed. People in society can't grasp, you can do that!

Quote Originally Posted by bluestark View Post
    MOOSE! I know exactly what you mean. I say American Bully, they say oh bulldog. Im like DOH!!!! NONONO. They created a new breed. People in society can't grasp, you can do that!
    right! Glad I am not the only one because I think it happens a lot.