Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. villa liberty dog

Hello

what do you think?
    i can buy him but do you think dogs papers are fake or real?
    American Pit Bull Terrier Pedigrees - APBTPedrigees.com

greetings

i dont see why theyd be fake...... do you mean hung papers?

3. yeah i mean hung papers
    for a wile i'm looking for a real american pitbull now
    when i saw villa liberty i
    immediately liked the dogs he have,
    so i started to search about him as breeder
    is see alot off negative comments that he is not a good breeder and that he use false papers and that his dogs are not 100% true american pitbulls
    maybe the are just jealous,from what i see on his website i'm very impressed about his dogs,but a real pitbull is more then a online ped and some pics thats why i ask here people's opinion about him.

the best advice i can give you, and i mean THE BEST ADVICE is get a dog from someone you trust. dont fall for fast talkers and pretty pedigrees.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lee D View Post
    THE BEST ADVICE is get a dog from someone you trust..
    would you trust a breeder like villa liberty on what you see on his website?

easy to say someone you trust...i'm from europe and i see alot pitbull breeders there with online pedigree's but if you ask do you dogs have adba papers 90% the answer is no...
    i know one where i can say his dogs are 100 % real pits but problem is the also end in the pit...not realy the dogs that i'm looking for
    i'm looking for a house keeping pitbull where i can do some sports with like hang time and high jump,i like the athletic type not to heavy in weight like the villa liberty pits.if i want a dog from him i need to ride 18 hours to his home becouse he dont schip his dogs,would be a big waist off time if i figuere out too late that his dogs are not real pits

dont be afraid of dogs coming from someone who participates in matching dogs. thats where you'll get a REAL apbt, not some watered down mutt. they are very capable of being great housedogs.... sure you'll more than likely deal with dog/animal aggression, but you can get that from a "showbred" dog all the same. best housedogs ive ever had were gamebred dogs. just gotta exercise the crap out of em or theyll get bored. might chew a couch up lol

*and NO, i dont ever trust a man based on a website

Images
    There are plenty of good breeders in europe. Balkan Boys,BEDEM KENNEL,smart kennel, i could go on and on. But if you do not want a real apbt then you might as well not contact them.

8. Quote Originally Posted by 6pack1%er View Post
    There are plenty of good breeders in europe. Balkan Boys,BEDEM KENNEL,smart kennel, i could go on and on. But if you do not want a real apbt then you might as well not contact them.
    so conclusion is if you want a real pit dont buy any from villa liberty?

Images
    Marco got screwed when he came over and bought up a bunch of dogs. He told people when he got here that he wanted carver dogs and they sold him every cur they could on hung papers.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pack1%er View Post
    Marco got screwed when he came over and bought up a bunch of dogs. He told people when he got here that he wanted carver dogs and they sold him every cur they could on hung papers.
    thats what i was told too, but wasnt sure if it was fact. shame how that happens

11. sad to here,
    but thx alot for all the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee D View Post
    dont be afraid of dogs coming from someone who participates in matching dogs. thats where you'll get a REAL apbt, not some watered down mutt. they are very capable of being great housedogs.... sure you'll more than likely deal with dog/animal aggression, but you can get that from a "showbred" dog all the same. best housedogs ive ever had were gamebred dogs. just gotta exercise the crap out of em or theyll get bored. might chew a couch up lol

*and NO, i dont ever trust a man based on a website
    Do you still have access to these "gamebred" dogs, I would be interested in a housedog as all my Gamebred dogs are to much to keep indoors these days.

well if you have had as much experience as you claim youd know not all dogs are cut out to be housedogs.
    and as for what i have access to, i guess you'll just have to keep on wondering. i dont feed junk NGK, never have

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

btw, asking me what i have access to sounds like something a f*cking cop would wanna know
    Last edited by Lee D; 03-24-2011 at 09:09 AM.

14. Quote Originally Posted by NGK View Post
    Do you still have access to these "gamebred" dogs, I would be interested in a housedog as all my Gamebred dogs are to much to keep indoors these days.
    Then you don't know half as much about dogs as you pretend to

Quote Originally Posted by Boogieman View Post
    Then you don't know half as much about dogs as you pretend to
    Sure he does Boogie, its just NGK's dogs are gamer than most. You know how them Canadian Dogmen roll

dAMN cANADIANS

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ColbyDogs View Post
    Sure he does Boogie, its just NGK's dogs are gamer than most. You know how them Canadian Dogmen roll
    From Canad and stuff

Please insert a ^

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Eh

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Thank You and Goodnight
    Last edited by NGK; 03-31-2011 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Spelling err-er

What the $#@! are you talking aboot?

lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by 6pack1%er View Post
    I would like to 'bump' this topic, as I would love to have more info on this kennel.

I see they run some thight Heinzl and Boudreaux blood aswell... Opinions on that?
    Also wondered... His carver dogs.. Maurice Carver was known to sell dogs with hung papers (he would sell you the soup, but not the recipe), so isn't it obvious they would have hung papers? Shouldn't take anything away from the dogs themselves...

But I'm really interested if there is proof of him getting all curs or if it is just hear say and rumours... wouldn't be the first kennel to get bashed on public message boards on hear say.

Just hoping on some more information,
    that's all. :)

anything not from the source is hearsay. but even a source will tell you a load of bull if you dont trust them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast