1. my pit bull has terrible gas and diarrhea

We are soft-hearted retirees who have adopted a street dog (pit bull) who showed up on our doorstep more than 2 months ago. He has scars all over his head and front arms, which shows he has been "fought". He is gentle and sweet, but now has developed terrible gas and diarrhea. I have changed his food at least 4 times, now have him on chicken (boiled) and rice (which he does not like).
    He loves the chicken, however....would like to know suggestions of a really good dry dog food.
    Probably one with no corn or gluten in ingredients.

Images
    Don't feed the dog for 24 hours and then start introducing his new food gradually. That he has scars does not mean he has been fought-it just means that he is a dog and picked up some cuts and bruises through his time.

Images
    Welcome to Pit Bull Chat! You should post your question in our Pit Bull Health & Nutritional Care Section. You will get more responses there.

Similar Threads

1. He's is terrible with the horses...
    By balooeyes in forum Training & Behavior
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 05:50 PM
  2. Ha, I'm terrible...
    By Poisoned in forum Photography, Artwork & Videos
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 12:12 PM
  3. I Did a Terrible Thing
    By Smartdogs in forum Dog Blogs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 03:10 PM
  4. Happy did something terrible.....twice!
    By Lovethypitbull in forum General Dog Discussions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 10:20 PM
  5. The terrible twosome
    By maryellen in forum Photography, Artwork & Videos
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 05:07 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

my pitbull has diarrhea

pitbull diarrhea

pitbull has diarrhea

pitbull with diarrheapitbulls and diarrheapitbull puppy has diarrheapitbull puppy with diarrheamy puppy pitbull has diarreahhow to cure a pittbull with dihareawhat to give a pitbull with diarrheawhy does my pitbull have diarrheawhat to do when my pitbull has diarrheapitbull diarrhea problemsmy pit bull has diarrheamy pitbull puppy has diarrheamy american bully has diarrheapitbull puppy diarrheawhat to give a pitbull for diarrheabad gas and diarrhea in pitbull puppieswhy does my pit bull have dihareaWhat to give pitbulls for diarrhearednose pitbull has diarrhea diarrhea in pit bullsmy pitbull has really bad gaswhy does my pitbull have diarrhea and gasblue pitbull with diarrheapit bull has diarrheahttp:www.pitbull-chat.comshowthread.php83622-my-pit-bull-has-terrible-gas-and-diarrheawhy does my pitbull puppy have diarrheadiarrhea in pitbullsblue nose pitbull has gaswhy does my pitbull have the runsgas in pit bullswhat to give a bull terrier with diarrheapitbull has diarrhea constantly