vet cropping referrals in IL?

I am doing some pricing, getting my pups ears cropped from the breeder will be about $290 and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for vets that crop in IL

I am looking for an amstaff show crop

Images
    Where in IL?

I used to work at Archer Veterinary Clinic in Lemont, IL. Dr. Chris Johnson does and amazing crop. If you send a pic of the crop you want, he'll make it identical to the pic. ;)

I'm in Northern IL.

how much does he charge? and I would LOVE to see some pictures if you can :D

Images
    How old is your pup?

Images
    I moved to southern IL 4 years ago. I don't have any pics of ears of the APBT that he's done. I could only give you a website for Dobermans he's done! LOL. Either way, he did an amazing job. But he was less than $200 (this was 4 years ago so I can't tell you what he charges now). You'll have to look them up can give them a call. ;)

Images
    The only advice I can give is don't let the price be a determining factor. It can be a part of the decision, but cheaper isn't better when you have to look at the dog for the next 15 years :D

Quote Originally Posted by Mollie's Nana View Post
    How old is your pup?
    unborn ;)

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JRSPITS View Post
    The only advice I can give is don't let the price be a determining factor. It can be a part of the decision, but cheaper isn't better when you have to look at the dog for the next 15 years :D
    oh I definitely agree with you, it IS a factor, but I would much rather a nice crop that costs more than a $#@!ty crop thats cheap
    I can't imagine trying to finish a dog with a bad crop :eek:

8. Angry Sick

Would you take your kids to get their altered? Then why would you change the appearance of an innocent puppy just so they "can look cool" I understand than many people with Pit Bulls do this and it makes me sick. The floppy ears do nothing to harm the dog unless you plan on fighting them.

... its not your property verruckt17...don't try to change people, and if my boy's ears would have been cropped he would probably not have the ear issues he has, long eared dogs have many issues that cropping can help, not even ganna talk about you trying to troll for dogfighting (thinking this is a troll...)