1. bully with a blue eye and a brown eye

I have a healthy 3 year old pit Zylis an she is like my child. I adopted her when she was 2 months old an I couldn't ask for a better dog. Zylis has a blue eye and a green eye. Every femal in her litter had the same eyes. She is a white and light tan bridle. People also ask me if she's blind of has any problems because of her eyes. I've talked to my vet an he says she perfectly fine an has great vision. Zylis is the only pitbull I've seen with two different colored eyes an I was jus wondering what could cause this?

Welcome. :)

Welcome!
    Eye color is just genetics.
    I'm sure she looks cool! Can you post a pic?

Images
    Hello and welcome, to Pit Bull Chat!!

We are glad you have come to Pitbull-chat.com to learn and share about the breed! You will find an unbelievable amount of great information here, as well as make some great friends who also share your love of the breed.

You have come to a great place to learn even more about the the pit bull. As I'm sure you already know, they are an AMAZING breed!! You will find tons of information here, and lots of people willing to help in any way we can!! Also, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to post them in either the General Dog Discussion section, or one of the other appropriate sections.

We look forward to you being a part of PBC and sharing your thoughts and experiences. You can contribute a lot to this forum, as well as learn a lot from bully breed owners who have years of experience. We here at pit bull-chat are always happy to help and offer helpful information whenever you may need us.

When you get a chance, please share pictures with us in the Photography & Artwork section. You will find that the members on here love sharing pictures of our furry family, and we would love to see pictures of your furry family as well. You can learn how to post pictures in our How to Post Pictures.

Also, if you happen to purchase any products from our sponsors, please be sure to add comments in our Products Review section. You can use the link to add comments about any products you purchase, and thank you for purchasing from one of our sponsors!

The members of Pit Bull Chat love to share and receive important information regarding pit bull related current events, and post & discuss topics related to pit bulls and their history and ownership. We also love the opportunity to meet and make new friends who have a common interest in our dogs. We also like to have a little fun every now and then and do fun things and participate in fun threads in the Chit Chat section. Be sure to check it out as well.

We are a friendly bunch here and want to keep everything civilized, please remember that when posting or replying to any post.

Please take a moment to read the Forum Rules!

Again, welcome to pit bull-chat !!! We are glad you found us. Take a look around, have a good time, participate in the threads, and most of all, enjoy yourself!!

I agree, eye colors are just genetic. We have a female with blue eyes. Out of her litter she produced two pups with 1 brown eye, 1 partial blue/brown eye. She also had a brother with 1 blue eye, 1 partial blue/green eye.

I too would love to see a pic and welcome!

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Also your dogs eyes are known as 'wall eyes'... where the two eyes are different colors from one another. You can google search it for more info. Different breeds can have wall eyes.