Wanna See Blurry Pics of My Aquarium?

AnnieC's thread inspired me to attempt to take some photos of my aquarium but they all came out blurry.
    Is there some trick to getting good pictures of an aquarium or do I just have a junky camera? My guess would be that it's the latter!

Anyway, here's my tank. It's a 55 gal. with 5 platties, 7 neon tetras, 3 cory cats and one mystery snail.

I bought it used and it came with the black gravel (which I didn't care for too much at first) and one of those backgrounds with a printed underwater scene on one side and just solid black on the other. First I used the underwater scene, but one day decided to flip it over and use the black and I liked it so much better. The black background really makes everything stand out. Plus, I now like the black gravel with black background.

Neon Tetras

Platties

Speedy, the snail

And here's one more blurry picture of my betta in his 5 gal. tank...

Some day if I ever have more room, I would like to get a larger tank and just keep angelfish in it.

Oh very pretty!! I'm jealous, everyone has nice tanks.

Very nice! I need to get a big tank for little tropical fish. Right now, the only tank I have little fish is my 20 gallon.

very nice, I like speedy!

very nice

Similar Threads

1. Wanna see my lazy sit? *pics*
    By Olivia in forum Photography, Artwork & Videos
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 05:22 PM
  2. Girls just wanna have fun. *major dump, 43 pics*
    By Libby in forum Photography, Artwork & Videos
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 02:23 PM
  3. Blurry pics of Chocy
    By pitchik in forum Photography, Artwork & Videos
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 06:31 PM
  4. New Orleans Aquarium (pics!)
    By Miakoda in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 10:53 PM
  5. Crappy phone pics from GA Aquarium
    By Galadriel in forum Creepy Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 01:07 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

black gravel aquarium

aquarium with black gravel

aquarium black gravel

black aquarium gravel

fish tank with black gravel

fish tanks with black gravel

black gravel fish tankblack fish tank gravelpowered by vBulletin pictures of freshwater aquarium fish55 gallon black graveldark gravel aquariumblack gravelaquariums with black gravelfish tank blurrypowered by vBulletin fish aquariumsfishtanks with black gravel picturespowered by vBulletin freshwater fish aquariumfreshwater aquarium with black gravelpowered by vBulletin aquarium how toGravel Jet Black Aquariumpowered by vBulletin fish aquarium screensaverfishtanks with black gravelblack gravel aquariumsunderwater snail careaquarium dark gravelfishtanks with black backgroundsblack gravel aquarium picturesblurry aquariumangelfish black gravelDIY aquarium backdrop for my bettaaquarium black gravel backgroundpowered by myBB aquarium 55 gallondark gravel fish tankspowered by vBulletin aquarium gamefish aquarium ideas black gravel