Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. Talking Colors and Patterns

**********Thread was split**************

Trindle!!! It just keeps getting better!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL *gag*
    Last edited by Cynthia; 01-11-2011 at 01:34 PM.

whats a trindle color coat? whats the difference between that and a brindle...
    ...when brindles have 3 colors too? Ok lets try this again!

I have puppies with no stripes on them- some do soem dont-- but there blue with faen and white- are they trindles......no stripes! stripes makes it a brindle......... and if it has to have black stripes through the tan then my male brindle is actualy a trindle! blue with fawn stripes and has the black stripes through the tan and has a solid white chest? but he was advertised as a brindle....
    I seen a pitbull with blue coat and fawn legs with fawn on the tip of its tail and above the eyes and the only wite on him was his chest......and he was a kenel site and advertised as a "TRINDLE!" and 4 of my pups look like that. no stripes just the tan markings and white chest....so theyre trindle right? and i do have some that are blue with lots of fawn with blue through the fawn and have white chests.....brindle or trindle cuz thats 3 colors......"

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Mystery Kennels View Post
    whats a trindle color coat? whats the difference between that and a brindle...
    ...when brindles have 3 colors too? Ok lets try this again!

I have puppies with no stripes on them- some do soem dont-- but there blue with faen and white- are they trindles......no stripes! stripes makes it a brindle......... and if it has to have black stripes through the tan then my male brindle is actualy a trindle! blue with fawn stripes and has the black stripes through the tan and has a solid white chest? but he was advertised as a brindle....
    I seen a pitbull with blue coat and fawn legs with fawn on the tip of its tail and above the eyes and the only wite on him was his chest......and he was a kenel site and advertised as a "TRINDLE!" and 4 of my pups look like that. no stripes just the tan markings and white chest....so theyre trindle right? and i do have some that are blue with lots of fawn with blue through the fawn and have white chests.....brindle or trindle cuz thats 3 colors......"

This is nonsense.

trindle

the never before seen purple tri

Brindle with white,is not trindle.

And purple,please...

6. Quote Originally Posted by 444 View Post
    This is nonsense.
    LMAO I agree 100%

Let's just admit it's a peddler term and be done with it folks

sweet heart. look at the trindle male(on this post). do you see any brindle pattern on him? NO. if so get your eyes check. oh yes it's a purple tri. ta ta.

8. Quote Originally Posted by 444 View Post
    Brindle with white,is not trindle.

And purple,please...
    LOL Like I said it just keeps getting better!

When bully breeders start having some respect for the breed, and their breeding practices, and A single standard, maybe the rest of the world will start taking them a little more serious.

sweet heart. look at the trindle male(on this post). do you see any brindle pattern on him? NO. if so get your eyes check. oh yes it's a purple tri. ta ta.
    Yes,the striped,blotchy pattern is brindle...no matter how dirty(stripes not prevalent),the brindling is...

purple tri is a color. i was stunned when people told me that. i asked a question about all the colors on the american bully forum and someone said purple tri. i didn't believe them,but when i googled it.... it was there. funny the things you learn,when you aren't denial.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

i saw him in person and no brindle on him. he has brown on his legs and on his face as well.

That is not the dog you posted above,and the proper term would be blue with brindle points,I believe,not certain.

Once again,the reliability of google:
    Let me google that for you

Images
    OK. All the "trindle" is, is a diluted brindle with white markings. And that "purple tri" is a diluted balck and tan. All that happens when breeding for color alone. The color patterns get washed out by breeding over and over for color. That "purple" tri color was originally a black and tan with white markings. See to get black and tans both parents need to carry the genetics.

It all is, is a clever marketing way to come up with a new fad color.

Yes googling is a good research tool.

And I can yes you can see the brindle.
    Last edited by Cynthia; 01-10-2011 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaATL View Post
    OK. All the "trindle" is, is a diluted brindle with white markings. And that "purple tri" is a diluted balck and tan. All that happens when breeding for color alone. The color patterns get washed out by breeding over and over for color. That "purple" tri color was originally a black and tan with white markings. See to get black and tans both parents need to carry the genetics.

It all is, is a clever marketing way to come up with a new fad color.

Yes googling is a good research tool.

And I can yes you can see the brindle.
    i meant on this thread. that's a blue brindle chyess(i thought i got the other pic),but this is the one i'm talking about.

Images
    i meant on this thread. that's a blue brindle chyess(i thought i got the other pic),but this is the one i'm talking about.
    Hard to really tell. Looks liek a diluted black and tan. Would need better pics. Now the tan points look to have a little brindle in them. But would need better pics.

If you ever notice the American Bullies that are black and tan always have the funny white haze over them. Like they were washed out in bleach.

i'll have to say i disagree.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

btw thats a blue tri

Images
    LMAO Blue is a dilute black.
    Last edited by Cynthia; 01-11-2011 at 02:13 PM.

okay muh gosh. i've already posted a thread like this on the bully forum. hahahXD

Ok, I'm not reading any of these post. But here is my two cents.....
    Trindle can be the combo of any three colors as long as there is brindling I the tri area markings.

An what the hell is all his back yard breeder $#@!? So what, people KNOW what the terms of the colors are called...$#@! the black dogs and the blues...hell $#@! all the colors. Just register your dogs as PIT BULLS....not seperate the Bullies from APBT because all the dogs are the same thing and are the same color. Hell while we are at it why not put he mini bull terrier with he standard ....see what I am getting at.

Guess kratos is a brown dog. Eris was a black and white. And jercho is brown too.
    Guess all these known horse colors...with the Brindles and the paints were someone's complete waist of time.

An if all this is back yard breeder crap then were the $#@! are my Merles?
    By the way...here's my back yard bred from color and not form or function mutts..
    Here's Kratos who's a Brown dog

Oh and Eris who was a black and white dog. Its weird though..she's got red..but she has red.....hows that possible?

Or his one...who people call blue by he has weird stripes on its legs......

Or this pup, who's a SOLID blue...

or this pup....oh her papers should I just call her a black and brown dog?

So much for knowledge being power.
    So Lil Bit is just a brown dog
    and Knuckles was a black and white dog

I love learning so much from this forum! Thanks everyone.
    An since I guess there's only brown dogs born from two brown dogs...guess I should have culled all these pups that were born from two brown dogs....poor pups.

Images

This dog look sliek a blue fawn

And no Trindle is not a color patten. It is a cutsey way of putting Brindle with white markings.

I gues Vaya is "trindle" then LMAO

No she is Brindle with white markings. You always put the dominate color first.

That pup wopuld be a blue and tan with white markings (or a Blue Tri)

But here is a real Black and Tan with white markings

See the problem is the ABKC doe snot have color standards yet. Or the proper way to describe color like most registries. So that leaves room for people to create eye catching terms to describe color.

The ADBA standards.

http://www.adbadog.com/p_gallary.asp?aid=5

Look at the last page. Describes Color and proer terms.
    http://www.adbadog.com/uploads/pdf%2...%2002_2010.pdf

20. Seriously....are we being for real? I mean is it really anyone's business honestly? I hear crazy color names all the times, is it a sell point? Maybe, do I agree who really gives a rats $#@!....Just because it is not an ADBA color does not mean it is not an ABKC color as a matter fact according to the ABKC
    COLOR All colors and patterns are permissible
    http://theabkcdogs.org/breeds/american-bully/standard/

So if someone wants to call their American Bully a reverse Tri trindle spotted merle who cares?

The bashing that is taking place here by non American Bully owners is getting absurd if you ask me. Guess what everyone AMERICAN BULLY owners have the same rights you have and they can own their breed of choice just because they want too, just like everyone else and call them whatever they choose. You don't have to agree and you do not have to like it but why come to this part of the forum to stir the $#@!? Honestly what is the point?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast