Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pit Bull Tattoo

1. Pit Bull Tattoo

I am trying to come up with a design for my next tattoo and I want it to be Pit Bull related. I'm not really into full on portraits, they always look kinda creepy to me. But I really like this minus the words. What do you think? Any suggestions on where to put it or any other designs? I have a tattoo of a paw print on my right ankle if that makes a difference. (Oh and I am a girl)

Do any of you have Pit Bull tattoos?

Images
    I fail at coming up with designs, but PM Muttkip and she might be able to help.
    I also LOVE that design you linked, I seriously might get that...

3. I just have a pawprint with my first pit bull's name.

It's a Boston, but I like the style:
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3079/...dc5_z.jpg?zz=1

4. Quote Originally Posted by Blau View Post
    I fail at coming up with designs, but PM Muttkip and she might be able to help.
    I also LOVE that design you linked, I seriously might get that...
    If you were to get it, where would you put it? I was thinking my calf but I don't know if it would look good there. My husband says its too plain, so maybe I could make it the start to a half sleeve on my arm?

Quote Originally Posted by pittiemama View Post
    I am trying to come up with a design for my next tattoo and I want it to be Pit Bull related. I'm not really into full on portraits, they always look kinda creepy to me. But I really like this minus the words. What do you think? Any suggestions on where to put it or any other designs? I have a tattoo of a paw print on my right ankle if that makes a difference. (Oh and I am a girl)

Do any of you have Pit Bull tattoos?
    I love that!!!! I have been wanting to get another tattoo, but didn't know what I wanted. That is it!!!....or something like it!!!

I'm getting an ink print of Gypsy's paw, with her name, birthdate, and eventually, her deathdate. I'm having it put on my back, over my right shoulder blade.

I have Nautical stars, eacha different color representing each dog. When I get my final star and have it finished, it will have the dog's names coming from the stars like shooting stars. Something different and I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by IronChef View Post
    I just have a pawprint with my first pit bull's name.

It's a Boston, but I like the style:
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3079/...dc5_z.jpg?zz=1
    This one is AWESOME.

10. This is by far my favorite pit bull tattoo,
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._6434828_n.jpg

My friend's dog posed as Ferdinand the Bull.

I like the style of the boston one a lot. Not so crazy about the dog match tramp stamp... no offense if it belongs to anyone here but it made me giggle...

Quote Originally Posted by IronChef View Post
    This is by far my favorite pit bull tattoo,
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._6434828_n.jpg

My friend's dog posed as Ferdinand the Bull.
    I adore that one.

13. I'd show the one I am getting but I don't want everyone and their mom to have it lol

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pittiemama View Post
    If you were to get it, where would you put it? I was thinking my calf but I don't know if it would look good there. My husband says its too plain, so maybe I could make it the start to a half sleeve on my arm?
    I'd get it on my arm. I never wear tank-tops, or even shorts, and I don't see a point in getting a tat if no one can see it, so it'd probably be close to my wrist or something.

I am going to put ink on my dog's paw and stamp it on a piece of paper. And then after he dies I am going to have his exact paw print made into a tattoo on the back of my shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by bringbackup View Post
    I am going to put ink on my dog's paw and stamp it on a piece of paper. And then after he dies I am going to have his exact paw print made into a tattoo on the back of my shoulder.

Exactly what I'm doing!

I want a tattoo of IronChef's avatar.

sorry to sound generic but i'm doing the paw print too... i'm getting tweeks paw print on my in jan

dont know if i want to put the date of her passing on it once it happens or not. i'll decide that when the time comes.

i have (hopefully) plenty of time to decide if and what i would do for sai's passing. i mean, i dont want to be full of paw prints for every dog i lose lol. tweek is special so i know i want ink for her, just cant imagine wanting to get inked for every dog i get ever in life though lol

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bringbackup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Libby View Post
    Exactly what I'm doing!
    Quote Originally Posted by neekie5235 View Post
    sorry to sound generic but i'm doing the paw print too... i'm getting tweeks paw print on my in jan

dont know if i want to put the date of her passing on it once it happens or not. i'll decide that when the time comes.

i have (hopefully) plenty of time to decide if and what i would do for sai's passing. i mean, i dont want to be full of paw prints for every dog i lose lol. tweek is special so i know i want ink for her, just cant imagine wanting to get inked for every dog i get ever in life though lol
    LOL, well maybe I should re-think this

20. Quote Originally Posted by VonKromeHaus View Post
    I have Nautical stars, eacha different color representing each dog. When I get my final star and have it finished, it will have the dog's names coming from the stars like shooting stars. Something different and I liked it.
    Now THAT is cool! :cool:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast