Dehydrated Rabbit Ear treats

I have a small bag of dehydrated rabbit ear treats from Nothing Added (Dehydrated Pet Treats for Raw Fed Pets- Nothing Added) that Rhys isnt eating. I ordered a bunch of stuff and they were having a limited time rabbit ear special so I ordered them for him since he's LOVED everything else so far... won't touch the rabbit ears.

Anyone want them? Only 1 is missing. Probably about 20 ears.
    $5 + shipping

Is there fur on them? Can they eat the fur?

there is a little fuzz on them- I'd think its fine. not thick, just a light fuzz.

Not sure if anyone else has input on the fur?

I'm interested if I know for sure that they can eat the fur. I know in snakes they poop out the undigetables, namely fur. I wouldn't imagine dogs would process it any better. Maybe it makes for good fiber. :confused:

lol, thats all I can think of. I mean, I dont think it'll hurt, but I'm not a vet. All I can say is they're just treats. Rhys seems to prefer his duck feet I got him to these, lol.

Hmm, ya know what, for 5 bucks, why the hell not .

lol, sweet. I was hoping someone on here would want them, I hate to just toss them. PM me your info, and they're really light since they're dehydrated and I know I have a little box here somewhere so shipping should be pretty cheap.

You could of made some kind of Halloween costume!!

Quote Originally Posted by MsAcer View Post

Aw, I should have thought of that earlier! hahaha. I still have the duck feet though! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by MsAcer View Post
    Or a crazy necklace of duck feet and rabbit ears.

Images
    All I can think of is Little Bunny Foo-Foo and those little hairy "hare" ears!

So I had it shipped to my mom's house, and it came yesterday. I'm talking to her today and she goes "Oh, and your ears came. It's like a box of dead animals! Just, hairy ears, in a box."
    I told her about it, but I guess she wasn't expecting them to look like that.

Quote Originally Posted by LilianaLove View Post
    So I had it shipped to my mom's house, and it came yesterday. I'm talking to her today and she goes "Oh, and your ears came. It's like a box of dead animals! Just, hairy ears, in a box."
    I told her about it, but I guess she wasn't expecting them to look like that.
    HAHA! lol. Let me know how your pup likes them! Hopefully she appreciates them more than Rhys did.

I'm going over there tonight to run Lily on the treadmill (I've been really sick this week and she hasn't really gotten her necessary exercise), so I will definitely let you know how she likes them.
    She's not picky, I'm sure she'll enjoy them. :)

that stuff on that site looks grrrrrosss!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Cherry View Post
    that stuff on that site looks grrrrrosss!!!
    Haha, it does! but OMG, does Rhys ever love it, and I like that its actually healthy for him. I can't give him rawhide for fear that he'll choke the way he likes to tear pieces off of things. Their bully stick packs are great and Rhys goes NUTS for the tripe and duck feet.

I love that the site calls bully sticks "beef pizzles".

Quote Originally Posted by omgrobyn View Post
    I love that the site calls bully sticks "beef pizzles".
    haha, I know, I had a good laugh at that. :D

Sorry, forgot to let you know how they like them:
    "What the.....?"

"DELICIOUS!!!!"

Both my girls love them. Thanks! :)

yay! glad to hear! Rhys is just too picky...