Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Colby Blood line???

Could this be a Colby Breeder??

Welcome to...
    :confused::confused::confused::confused:

They have a few Colby dogs, it appears, along with some other bloodlines.

so Colby is one of the purest bloodlines left??? i thought the all Pits today have something mixed in them, after seeing all the different shapes and sizes , weights and the fact that some breeders call American Bully pure American pit Bulls hahhaha... I want to get a Colby in the future.

If you want a colby dog i suggest you go to the source.

What do you mean the "purest"? They are just as pure as any of the other REAL APBTs out there. American Bullies ARE NOT APBTs, even if they are registered by the UKC. Many, many people with real APBTs do not keep a kennel website, because it is not a safe thing to do, so you aren't going to find many looking around on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieC View Post
    What do you mean the "purest"? They are just as pure as any of the other REAL APBTs out there. American Bullies ARE NOT APBTs, even if they are registered by the UKC. Many, many people with real APBTs do not keep a kennel website, because it is not a safe thing to do, so you aren't going to find many looking around on the internet.
    I know that American Bullies arent real APBT, i was just making a point that people like to lie about their dogs blood lines. By Purest i mean, they have been breeding only Colby stock for years?? and didnt add any in ever since the 1800's

7. What are your reasons for wanting a Colby dog... because they are brindle? lulz.

If you want a Colby dog, go to Lou Colby.

colby does have some good dogs and they have a great line like had been said if you really want one get one from the source the price is resaonable compared to other colby breeders out there

Quote Originally Posted by G-X View Post
    colby does have some good dogs and they have a great line like had been said if you really want one get one from the source the price is resaonable compared to other colby breeders out there
    Do you know of any other Colby Breeders out there??? websites??? I dont care the color of the dog .

11. Quote Originally Posted by cezcal20 View Post
    Do you know of any other Colby Breeders out there??? websites??? I dont care the color of the dog .
    http://www.colbypitbull.com/

Go to the source, as CHJ suggested, if you want a Colby dog.

Images
    How much are Colby dogs, from Lou? I think I might be interested in one for conformation sometime in the future.

14. Not sure. I never asked, because I didn't want to bug him since I'm not in the market.

Last I heard they were $950. :eek:

Images
    Blah... A little more than I'd want to pay for a dog :X Maybe if I ever get some money to blow.

17. I spent 700 on my perfectly bred Boux dog. I believe its well worth the money.

colby

Quote Originally Posted by cezcal20 View Post
    so Colby is one of the purest bloodlines left??? i thought the all Pits today have something mixed in them, after seeing all the different shapes and sizes , weights and the fact that some breeders call American Bully pure American pit Bulls hahhaha... I want to get a Colby in the future.
    the colbys are still breeding dogs to this day. hellmary

19. Go To The Source...

I've been bulldoggin 4 more than 30 yrs, and my bloodline choice always has been COLBY. There's so much you can do in outcrossing them as well; particularly into some of the Gr Ch Hank blood; Clemmons Dick, Elliott's 6-Bits, or Gambler's Gr Ch Virgil.

If kept pure, watch out breeding brother/sister because that can possibly hurt your line. (I did, and I noticed a difference)

If you want the pure COLBY line, go to Lou C or son, Peter...You can't go wrong, whether it be confirmation, weight pull, or field trials...

yis, sanspeur
    (Gr Ch Colby Pepper)

Quote Originally Posted by cezcal20 View Post
    the only colby breeder i would give my money to is lou colby you wouldnt go to taco bell to get a whopper would you so why go to a guy who say he breeds colby dogs when u can get one from the man him self

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

price i got from colby was 800 if i pick it up 1400 shiped to me

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

1100 shiped my bad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast