High Protein dog food brands

okay i just change the food to (38% protein) Earthborn Primitive Natural : Primitive Natural : Earthborn Holistic Pet Food
    It is a high protein food, even ,more than Blue Buffalo Wilderness (32%) which i used to feed her but she never ate it. There is a another food out there with (42% Protein)Instinct: Chicken Meal Formula: Grain-Free Kibble for Dogs | Nature's Variety. My dog LOVES the EarthBorn and eats every bite compared to the Blue Buffalo Wilderness. She has gained so much muscle and is now in the high 30-40+ lbs, i didnt weigh her yet but, she is much heavier than the last time i weighed her she was 28lbs.

O feed natures variet instinct salmon meal 38/20 and Orijen 6 fish 40/20.

My dogs do very well on the high calorie stuff.

Im scared she wont like it because i spent alot of money on the Blue Buffalo Wilderness and she hated it . Then my boyfriend came home with EarthBorn Primitive Natural and she LOVES IT!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Bump!!!

I feed Rhys the Natures Variety Instinct and it was a good food, but he didn't like it (go figure) and we are in the process of switching to Orijen 6 fish which he seems to love. He's been doing well on both foods and his body condition and coat are wonderful now!

5. I have prepared the high protein food with the help of given tips here for my dog name jacky and i am very glad that he is eating it very well and i hope that he will grow early by eating such type of food.

Quote Originally Posted by Keegan View Post
    I have prepared the high protein food with the help of given tips here for my dog name jacky and i am very glad that he is eating it very well and i hope that he will grow early by eating such type of food.
    I was going to do that and buy chicken at the store and veggies and make it my self then i found the EarthBorn and she loves it.

Bump