How do you get your puppy to stop biting your clothes?

Okay, I've read a lot of the threads on puppy biting, and I'm currently working with my 11 week old BT on bite inhibition. I yelp and walk away from her when she bites too hard. My question is- when I'm playing with her or even in the process of walking away from her after I give a "yelp", she bites and hangs onto my clothes. Anything that dangles- like pant legs- she latches on to like a baby alligator. Am I supposed to unlatch her from my clothes? Ignore her and keep walking? Throw a toy or something else to entice her to go after something else? :confused: Please help~. When I yelp as she's biting fingers, she'll stop and pause so it's easy for me to walk away, but when she's biting my clothes, my yelps don't even faze her...

Bitter Apple spray worked wonders for me when "all else failed". Some other people swear by just a plain squirt bottle full of water. When Peyton would get a little too rowdy and wouldn't respond to my techniques that had previously worked, I'd snatch up my Bitter Apple spray and would spray him directly in the mouth. Had to carry it in my pocket for a while so it was always handy. Very unpleasant ordeal for him and it kicked ALOT of his bad habits in the bud.

Every now and again when he tends to get a little hardheaded, all I have to do is say ANNTTT and show him the bottle, and he immediately stops whatever he is doing.

Might be worth a shot for your puppy!!
    Also this stuff really worked well when I would spray it on certain objects or surfaces I didn't want to him bite or lick.

I gave a mean look and scary sound when the dogs got onto my clothes. I have heard of people using penny cans and vinegar in a spray bottle because it smells and dogs generally don't like it.

As long as you work with her and are consistent she will grow out of it. I swear :)

I always just yanked my clothes really hard out of their mouths. I'm guessing it wasn't a pleasant feeling since they stopped doing that pretty quickly.

It sucks if you have nice clothes though, but dogs are the reason I don't have nice things.