Has anyone heard of k9 mega????

Aza is 4 months and has a dry coat i was informed that k9 supplement has fish oil and salmon oil and is a all in one supplement that helps with coat and all and works wonders. i dont want to pay what banfield offers if that supplement really works. Please if anyone knows anything please help. I also heard 2 raw eggs in her food and fish oil will also do the trick.

You could just give fish oil capsules.

Go to Wal-Mart or your local drug store and buy fish oil capsules. Poke a hole in the capsule and squeeze the oil onto your dog food. I paid $11.00 for a bottle of 200 capsules that came with another 200 count bottle free. I use one a day per dog.

4. Fish oil pill will give nice sheen to the coat after the dog has been taking them for a couple of weeks. However, If you are feeding a good quality food to begin with, you probably don't need them. Even most of the mid-priced brands have the omega's in them.

Images
    Someone mentioned this in another post.
    http://www.seapet.com/

Similar Threads

1. MeGa Show time
    By chuchi in forum Photography, Artwork & Videos
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:18 AM
  2. Some pics from tonight (mega heavy)
    By ReneeMcDougal in forum Photography, Artwork & Videos
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 08:32 PM
  3. K9 Mega Supplement
    By Steven LilSteve Holland in forum Health & Nutritional Care
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 09:28 AM
  4. Anyone heard of him ?
    By jeepfreak in forum Bloodlines
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 11:19 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

k9 Mega review

k9 mega results

k9 mega all in one reviews

k9mega

k9 mega all in one complete

K9 Mega All-In-One Complete reviews

k9 mega coupon code

K9 mega all in one

k9 mega for pitbulls

does k9 mega work

where can i buy k9 mega

does k9 mega really work

is k9 mega goodK9 Mega ingredientsK9 Mega All-In-One Completek9mega reviewsk9 megawhere to buy k9 megak9 mega couponsk9 mega dog reviewsk 9 megacoupon code for k9 megak9 mega dog supplementsk9 mega dog foodreviews on k9 megak9 mega dog supplement reviewsk9 all in one megak9 mega reviewsMega k9buy k9 megawhat store can i buy k9 megak9mega reviewK9 mega supplement reviewhow to use k9 megak9 mega all one reviews