Has anyone heard of k9 mega????

Aza is 4 months and has a dry coat i was informed that k9 supplement has fish oil and salmon oil and is a all in one supplement that helps with coat and all and works wonders. i dont want to pay what banfield offers if that supplement really works. Please if anyone knows anything please help. I also heard 2 raw eggs in her food and fish oil will also do the trick.

You could just give fish oil capsules.

Go to Wal-Mart or your local drug store and buy fish oil capsules. Poke a hole in the capsule and squeeze the oil onto your dog food. I paid $11.00 for a bottle of 200 capsules that came with another 200 count bottle free. I use one a day per dog.

4. Fish oil pill will give nice sheen to the coat after the dog has been taking them for a couple of weeks. However, If you are feeding a good quality food to begin with, you probably don't need them. Even most of the mid-priced brands have the omega's in them.

Images
    Someone mentioned this in another post.
    http://www.seapet.com/

Similar Threads

1. MeGa Show time
    By chuchi in forum Photography, Artwork & Videos
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:18 AM
  2. Some pics from tonight (mega heavy)
    By ReneeMcDougal in forum Photography, Artwork & Videos
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 09:32 PM
  3. K9 Mega Supplement
    By Steven LilSteve Holland in forum Health & Nutritional Care
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 10:28 AM
  4. Anyone heard of him ?
    By jeepfreak in forum Bloodlines
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 12:19 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

k9 Mega review

k9 mega results

k9 mega all in one reviews

k9mega

k9 mega all in one complete

K9 Mega All-In-One Complete reviews

k9 mega coupon code

k9 mega for pitbulls

K9 mega all in one

where can i buy k9 mega

does k9 mega work

is k9 mega goodK9 Mega ingredientsK9 Mega All-In-One Completek9mega reviewsk9 megawhere to buy k9 megak 9 megak9 mega couponsk9 mega dog foodk9 mega dog supplement reviewsk9 all in one megak9 mega dog supplementsreviews on k9 megak9 mega dog reviewscoupon code for k9 megak9 mega reviewsk9 mega all one reviewsbuy k9 megawhat store can i buy k9 megak9 mega all in one reviewK9 mega supplement reviewMega k9k9mega reviewhow to use k9 mega