1. rios pitbull kingdom

i was curious does anyone know anything good or bad on this particuliar kennel. He has tons of info on his website and often when searching you come across them. Thanks

I've tried looking at that site before, but quickly get annoyed, anytime you click on anything a pop up comes up, and it's impossible to navigate the pages, lol

3. i also had this problem with my laptop but not my computer at work kinda wierd. There is tons of info on the site and he says over and over real apbts just curious what folks think about it u know.

you got to use yer arrow keys to move the page up or down but it is annoying as hell so i dont even look at it

Images
    Their dogs are all like 60-100 pounds... one is 110. I'm still researching about APBT's but these dogs seem more BULLY to me, despite their pretty pedigrees... Then again, maybe that's how hog dogs are supposed to be? Feel free to correct me. The dogs just seem pretty damn big [and wide]

The site seems to have good info on the breed, but the dogs don't look quality to me. As someone else said they look more like bullies.

Quote Originally Posted by Blau View Post
    Their dogs are all like 60-100 pounds... one is 110. I'm still researching about APBT's but these dogs seem more BULLY to me, despite their pretty pedigrees... Then again, maybe that's how hog dogs are supposed to be? Feel free to correct me. The dogs just seem pretty damn big [and wide]
    Blau size matters some in hog dogs but intelligence more of a key,,,my dogs are good ear dogs and can keep themselves out of trouble,I actually prefer ear dogs seem to be more intelligent ...again just my opinion..all dogs have a style when they attack,some throat dogs ,ear dogs,chest dogs ,leg dogs ,,well the only place u want a dog to get a hold on a hog is the ear they have total control when they get the ear...just my opinion ,i mean i guess its no exact science.