Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Zebo/chinaman/eli

Ive been a APBT owner for the past 20 years,my first apbt was a all black puppy givin to me by my uncle for my birthday when i turned 10 he states it was a plumbers aligator.at the time he was speaking another language to me.To me it was just a black APBT,has anyone heard of "plumbers aligator"?is it even a bloodline?
    Now i just recently joined this forum because now i am getting really serious with breed.im so amazed by the old school bloodlines,and the stories behind them are great.i never really understood bloodlines until i did a little research.upon my research three bloodlines really caught my eye ZEBO,CHINAMAN/JEEP im looking to get a black puppy like my childhood dog any suggestions?any breeders or websites?thanx for your time.

I don't have a whole lot of experience with the APBT, but I believe Plumber's Alligator is a dogs name, not a bloodline. :)

Thanx for the reply but just found out it is a bloodline from gamedog.com,also the name of the dog is actually the name of a bloodline like "JEEP,ZEBO,REDBOY,ELI,CHINAMAN,HONEYBUN,HOMER"thes e are all names of actual dogs and also bloodlines.

Here is Plumber's Alligator's pedigree.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...ree&dog_id=380

5. i dont know about over there but here in europe you can still find dogs today that are very pure of alliagtor.....some as heavy as anything you can find of dogs of that era

thanx for the info coolhandjean you know your stuff......

8. You have been into the breed for 20 years, and did not know who Plumber's Aligator was?

Just good at googling stuff. lol.

they call it a strain.

Quote Originally Posted by SOURDEISEL View Post
    Ive been a APBT owner for the past 20 years,my first apbt was a all black puppy givin to me by my uncle for my birthday when i turned 10 he states it was a plumbers aligator.at the time he was speaking another language to me.To me it was just a black APBT,has anyone heard of "plumbers aligator"?is it even a bloodline?
    Now i just recently joined this forum because now i am getting really serious with breed.im so amazed by the old school bloodlines,and the stories behind them are great.i never really understood bloodlines until i did a little research.upon my research three bloodlines really caught my eye ZEBO,CHINAMAN/JEEP im looking to get a black puppy like my childhood dog any suggestions?any breeders or websites?thanx for your time.
    Sounds like a nice present from your uncle.I like the Alligator stuff.That's what alot of my dogs go back to.Do you have a ped on that pup you got when you were 10?

Quote Originally Posted by BethBurgess2007 View Post
    You have been into the breed for 20 years, and did not know who Plumber's Aligator was?
    Like i said before when my uncle explained it to me i was 10yrs old,it was just another pitbull in the bronx,but once i joined this forum i got deep into bloodlines.....

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

@BETHBURGESS2007-Ive been a APBT "owner" for the past 20 years,my first apbt was a all black puppy givin to me by my uncle for my birthday when i turned 10 he states it was a plumbers aligator.

13. and my uncle gave me PIT GENERAL

Plumber's Alligator blood is still run, mainly seen in Hammond's stuff, but not very often do you hear someone say they run "Alligator" or "Plumber's Alligator" stuff, I've normally heard it referred to as Hammond's stuff (at least the stuff off his yard). Here's a dog that was given to my husband that has some of that in her:
    Online Pedigrees :: :: WILLYPETE'S BAY BAY :: [319986]

what do the letters and numbers in parentheses mean??

Question

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolwatchdog View Post
    and my uncle gave me PIT GENERAL

Im trying to understand ur post?What you trying to say??

Quote Originally Posted by SOURDEISEL View Post
    Im trying to understand ur post?What you trying to say??
    dont sweat it, hes just trying to be a smart$#@!, but looking dumber every post.
    if all youre looking for is a black pup, that wont be hard. i wont drop names that dont want dropped, but one man who doesnt exactly hide from the public eye, produces good dogs and will sell to anyone with cash is Tom Garner. be prepared to drop some $$$$:D...go get ya a Bobby Peru dog
    http://tom-garner-kennels.com/

Quote Originally Posted by AmberL View Post
    what do the letters and numbers in parentheses mean??
    W=Wins L=Losses D=Draw ROM and POR are production titles BIS=Best in show GIS=Gamest in show

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieC View Post
    Plumber's Alligator blood is still run, mainly seen in Hammond's stuff, but not very often do you hear someone say they run "Alligator" or "Plumber's Alligator" stuff, I've normally heard it referred to as Hammond's stuff (at least the stuff off his yard). Here's a dog that was given to my husband that has some of that in her:
    Online Pedigrees :: :: WILLYPETE'S BAY BAY :: [319986]
    Nice bred and good looking dog.

20. Why did those bloodlines catch your eye? Or is it just because they are popular?

Why do you want a dog of specific color?

I find it odd you want a black dog but never mentioned Bordeaux

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast