HELP WITH BLUENOSE PIT LOSING HAIR

I have a 1yr old blue nose pitbull with skin conditions. I need advise.I've taken to the VET 3 times, the meds help until he finishes the meds. He has small bald patches from his back to his tail.

Has the vet done a skin scrape to rule out mange?

Images
    If he has been to the vet 3 times and have not diagonosed what his condition is; it's time to go to another vet and get a 2nd opinion! :)
    Last edited by CoolHandJean; 08-25-2010 at 10:37 AM.

Images
    What is the vet telling you is wrong ??
    Did you rule out mange?
    What are you feeding the dog ??
    Have you changed foods ?
    have you started using new treats ?
    have you moved ?
    May want to try a new vet
    Could be allergies to the food could be environmental allergies
    What about fleas ?
    Lots of things could be causing it
    Post some photos along with the additional info

Blue colored dogs have many allergies. He could be allergic to something he is around.

6. My blue boy had allergies when he was younger. It wasnt mange or anything. I washed him 2x a week with Oatmeal shampoo and added 2 eggs to his diet 3x a week and it cleared that right up

My Rain is not a bluenose but she had the same problem. I had to bathe her with oatmeal shampoo and change her diet to something that did not have a lot of different stuff in it. She was on Wellness Core with whitefish and sweet potato's. Once I changed her diet the rashes left and her hair grew back. She has not had another break out or loss ant hair at all.

this could be ANYTHING. you need to be more specific on everything, what the vet has said, what the dog eats, where the dog goes, etc.

Here is a more extensive thread about the same dog: Hair loss - Health Nutritional Care