Thread: Dogo Argentino

Dogo Argentino

Will be available for adoption after medical issues taken care of.

We are taking donations to help cover some of her cost. She has an upper respiratory infection, mastitis, skin issues, high heartworm positive, and will need to be spayed as well. Estimated cost is around $1000 now to get her healthy and that is with major discounts. I was flabbergasted when I started calling around for hw treatments. Just the hw treatment alone 9 out 10 vets in my area wanted $1000!

ChipIn: Neva

Will be taking new pics soon. That was her shelter picture. She is a purebred, looks to be well bred too, Dogo Argentino. Around 3 yrs old. Very sweet, friendly dog. Will make a great house pet for someone. She is dog aggressive and will need to be placed as an only dog. She is around 75lbs now, but is at least 10-15 lbs underweight.

If anyone is interested please PM!

Aww cute girl! I would love to have a dogo someday love this breed. Its probably going to be hard to find her an only dog home on a dog forum lol. Hopefully she will find the prefect one! Good luck to you and her :)

Just trying to spread the word! She is fantastic girl. I am in love with her personality so far. :)

Images
    She is beautiful!! Do you have her posted on FB? I could cross post