Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. anabolic steroids for dogs??

saw alot of of threads out in the internet bout anabolic steroids for dogs heard that the vet perscribes these things for dogs are these things legal need more info about this

Not sure if they are legal. A few guys sporting the dogs used roids on their dogs as a shortcut to condition them for a show but a well worked dog would typically show them how it's done.

3. like anything else in the sporting world......if your opponent is using and you are not you are at a disadvantage,hence why we have testing within most sports.
    its no different for dogs........but why anyone would use juice on a pet dog i dont know :confused:....ego,s i guess.

Images
    Just out of curiosity, why would you want to use something like this? Say it is legal, and safe, why would you want to do it?

5. I wouldn't use them on your dog for no reason ! last one I seen was $#@!ed when he got older from the juice !

I know steroids are commonly used to treat autoimmune diseases (allergies being most common), certain types of cancers and tumors, inflamatory diseases and a few others, but I do not know if it is anabolic steroids or another type.

So, if the vet perscribes steroids for your dog to treat an illness then I say do as your vet suggests.

If you are trying to "bulk up" your dog then I suggest you research side effects because there are many and a lot of them can result in a shorter lifespan or disability.

7. To answer this question is more like asking why people use roids, from there you would know the answer. No more rocket science explanation.

8. Anyone who needs more info about anabolic steroids for their dog must have an extremely small love muscle that they are trying to make up for. Or they are basically admitting they are fighting dogs. Either way it makes me sick.

I think you should inject the steroids right into your brain and do the world a favor.

9. what i didnt say i was gonna do this to my dog you dumb $#@!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ptibullterrier33 View Post
    what i didnt say i was gonna do this to my dog you dumb $#@!

So why do you want to use them?

I agree if the vet says he needs it go for it but if it just to give your dog for he can buff up then get your $#@! off the chair and go walk your down, run him do something. You can build muscle fast naturaly if you do your research. One think steroid users dont have and that muscle memory.

I've personally never seen a situation where anabolic steroids were prescribed for a medical use. And yes, they are just as illegal for use in your dog as they are in yourself.

Many people confuse anabolic steroids and corticosteroids, such as Prednisone, when talking about animals.

13. Quote Originally Posted by youknow2 View Post
    You can build muscle fast naturaly if you do your research. One think steroid users dont have and that muscle memory.

:confused:.....
    always amusing to see some folks understanding

steroids are possibly the most misunderstood phenomenon....apart possibly from the apbt !!

I've heard of it but the vet only used it on my cat when she was a baby kitten and got terribley Ill,but now she's fine and healthy.

ive seen people use clenbuterol before shows to get their dogs cut, but it is not necessary if you get the right dog. it is all about genetics

it is bad enough we have sites like this one i have posted a link to;
    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...:1%26prmd%3Ddf

we dont need to supply anymore ammo

If steriods are used properly than yes it will have a good outcome.of theybare used improperly and for the wrong reasons it will have a bad putcome.

You don't see bodybuilders who use the stuff actually participating in true athletic events, do you?

Putting that crap into your dog, while not just illegal, will ruin your dog and make you look like a stupid $#@!.

18. Body builders on the day of their event are as weak as a kitten from running too low body fat and dehydrating to improve the appearance of muscle tone.

The steroids you get from a vet will not build muscle on anything.

Not true skippy, you can get certain steriods that are still marketed for animal use that can be stacked in a program. The use of steriods in dogs is much different than the use of what a body builder uses them for. The use of steriods is not for the Novice.

20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.clueless View Post
    :confused:.....
    always amusing to see some folks understanding

steroids are possibly the most misunderstood phenomenon....apart possibly from the apbt !!

I agree.. it's bad media that cause this drug to be misunderstood, same with apbt. Which for me, it should be kept that way, so those who don't know about it won't try and people who knows about its proper usage be on the advantage

Steriods purpose is not just to build muscles and to look good but provides strength, faster cell repair, etc. It gives strength allowing this bodybuilders to pump heavier irons to be in their shape. So if you will use it.. in an athletic event then you are on the advantage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast