1. Red Nosed Pit-Bull Skin Problems

My dog which is a red nosed pitt has bumpy mole like growths on differents parts of his body about 15 of them, they bleed, at first i thought they were blood blisters but looking at them through magnifying gl$#@! they are not, more like cross between wart and mole but they scab up cause they bleed..reminds me of skin cancer in on a person. Is this a norm for pitt bulls or is my dog sick and has diarrhea all the time with lots of mucus in bowels. I am unemployed and have no income at this time so I can't bring to vet and I don't know what to do. He is 10 years old and doesn't seem to be in any pain and is very active...think more that it bothers me to see them on him. Do you have any idea what it maybe.

Images
    Welcome! I moved your thread to our Health & Nutritonal Care Section. You'll get more responses here. :)

It sounds like he needs to go to the vet. Sometimes Pit Bull Rescue will help out with finances.

Pit Bull Rescue Central Financial $#@!istance

What are you feeding him?

Images
    Check the link Krista gave you for financial $#@!istance from Pit Bull Rescue Central. If you have a vet, and talk to them, they may be able to work something out with you. Let us know what happens. Best of luck to you and your pup.

Similar Threads

1. Question about Pit Bull Skin Problems
    By CutieBleu in forum Health & Nutritional Care
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 03:49 PM
  2. skin cancer in red nosed pits
    By Aletris in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 08:20 PM
  3. Pit Bull Skin Problems
    By maryparker in forum General Dog Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 09:12 AM
  4. Skin Problems
    By Pit_Lover_85 in forum Health & Nutritional Care
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 02:37 PM
  5. pit bull skin problems
    By xWlNDSCARx in forum Health & Nutritional Care
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 04:23 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

red nose pitbull skin conditions

Red Nose Pitbull skin allergies

red nose pitbull allergies

red nose pitbull skin problems

red nose pitbull diseases

pitbull skin caresick pitbull puppy with blisters pitbull skin allergiesdo red nose pitbulls have skin problemsblood blister on pitbullrednose pitbull skin problemspitbull skin condition red molesskin conditions in red nose pit bull terriersmy pitbull has blood blistersskin care for pitbull red nosered nose pitbulls health problemsred nose pitbulls skin problemsskin problems in red-nose pitbullsRed nose pit bullspit bull blood blistersred bull skin problemsred nose pitbulls skinpitbull skin cancerskin problems on my rednose pitbullred nose pitbull with allergiespitbull skin allergies relief remediesred nose pit problemspitbull has blood blistersred blood blisters on pitbullwhy do pitbulls get blood blisters or tumorsGood food for red nose pitbull with allergymoles on my pitbullcan pitbulls have a molered pits with skin problemsdo red nose pits have a skin disorder