Thread: tatonka kennels

1. tatonka kennels

Is tatonka kennels breeding the old real sorrell blood or the watered down line?

untouched pretty ADBA/AADR show dogs.

3. Thanks. They look like watered down stuff.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by popcorn23 View Post
    Thanks. They look like watered down stuff.

Now I do not want to comment on what Tatonka is doing with their dogs (or not) but i must ask:

How could one tell if they look watered down???

Thanks in advance

5. Not the same traits, colors and looks.

If i could chose one breeder i would go with tatonka!

I would choose Wilside but something happend to them.

Images
    Very interesting comments. I had one that was the hottest dog I've EVER seen (not comparing that to game so don't even go there). I was beyond happy with him, he was the best dog I ever owned. She breeds down from CHs & they're not far back in the peds. If you mean not tested by watered down then I'm surprised you'd come on the internet and ask that question; especially on this site since it's not game oriented.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laduenda View Post
    I would choose Wilside but something happend to them.
    Probably because of people talking $#@! online.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn23 View Post
    Not the same traits, colors and looks.
    How many Tatonka dogs have you seen and how many oldschool Sorrells did you compare them too?
    Last edited by JRSPITS; 07-20-2010 at 07:04 PM.

Images
    Like I said in the other thread.

LMAO

What I find funny Budboy those that say that are usually the ones that never have had their hands on one. Also have never met EVERYONE with dogs from that kennel.

This is basically how it is. They were once together. When they split they both had dogs. Tatonka is Sorrells but in her direction and crosses. They funny thing is all those with "insert bloodline here" can say the same thing. You get a dog and breed it in your direction and still call it "insert bloodline here"

There is good and bad in every line. I will keep my pretty untouched show dogs.

im lookin at her site right now, it looks to me that not one of her studs or "broods", has NOT ONE scar on em.

that should tell you somethin...............prolly breeding for ped's

which is ok, depending on what you breed for...

not hatin on em, im sure they produce nice staff dogs,

the site just gives me a "hunch" that they dont breed for bulldogs.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Laced Wit Game View Post
    im lookin at her site right now, it looks to me that not one of her studs or "broods", has NOT ONE scar on em.

that should tell you somethin...............prolly breeding for ped's

which is ok, depending on what you breed for...

not hatin on em, im sure they produce nice staff dogs,

the site just gives me a "hunch" that they dont breed for bulldogs.
    In this day and age how idiotic is that post game. You know I love you. But dude think first.

Now I have been on her yard AND have lived with almost 40 dog that are off of her yard or bred from dogs off her yard. (lived with friend)

They are not staffs by anymeans. LMAO

Again easy to say when you have never had your hands on one. :rolleyes:

Again people what to talk $#@! on Tatonka/Sorrells dogs but look at each bloodline. You can not tell me that every dog from every line is a real "bulldog" I call BS

We have Sorrells dogs down from Tatonka as well as Bert's stock.

Again till you have had your hands on one you can not speak. There are good and bad in EVERY line. The owner of Tatonka has been in dogs a VERY long time. Before she evern married Bert.
    Last edited by Cynthia; 07-25-2010 at 06:51 PM.

Images
    Knock them all you want, as much as it bothers me, I know what I've got and what she produces. There are enough people who know the truth and my odds of getting 1st pick keep getting better and better as the haters grow lol.

I have never met anyone with the amount of experience and knowledge Tatonka has and is still willing to talk your ear off for an hour every time you call. She doesn't just know about the dogs in the 7 gen ped, she owned them and can tell you everything about each and every one of them. She loves the dogs, not the money; which is more than I can say about most people.

13. at the end of the day your dog and this kennel dogs are miami heat dogs looks good on paper but no championships. paper dogs are paper dogs

can someone please send me the link to their kennel?please and thank you!

Images
    LOL

Would I get a dog straight from them probably not. However I do not shy away if they are in the ped. There are plenty of good dogs that I have had my hands on. But in this day and age smart people do not go on public message boards saying they have a "CH" unless it is a show dog.

i've never heard of tatonka kennels can someone send me the link to their kennel?

she is definately old school for sure...