1. Iron Cross Kennels bashing

I have been searching for a new puppy and typed in my current dogs kennel (iron cross), and i came across this forum; I was very upset to hear about people bashing this kennel, saying the people there are messed up and so are the dogs... be may it, that the some dogs might have had history of problems or not called TRUE PITS however, i spent a pretty penny on my current blue nose, and this dog is the most gentle, caring, sweet dog ive ever owned (might i add that ive grown up with pits, my mother was a breeder, trainer, and showed them prior to the Ontario ban).... My dog is good with ANY TYPE of animals ranging from small small dogs.. to small cats to LARGE LARGE dogs... not to mention his tenderness towards ALL HUMANS.

I was always raised with an enlightened and educated prospective on the beautiful mistaken breed we call the American Staf Terrior, and what i learned is that there are two detrimental elements to have a safe and family pit:
    #1. do your homework: due to pittys close breeding of terriors their chances of a chemical imbalance is higher than many dogs, that is to say, researching the breeding, temperament, and bloodline.

#2. Its not the dog its the owner: pitbulls are known for being strong headed, stobborn creatures. They have such characteristics of humans, if you let a child run wild without nurturing or educating them, you think they will turn out to be a benifit to society? enough said.

What im saying here is that im not sure why so many have come to conclude that iron cross is such a horrible kennel but i know that despite his huge head and massive weight, my dog/my son is gods gift to my world. He wouldnt/couldnt harm a fly and he comes from a kennel that people think is horrible. My dog is a blessing, and im thankful for iron cross kennels for creating such a wonderful loving gift in my life.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dd.jpg 
Views:	502 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	7861  

Iron Cross Kennels is an American Bully kennel, not an American Staffordshire Terrier or American Pit Bull Terrier kennel, from my understanding.

I don't know much else about them, so, I have nothing to say about them positive or negative.

Glad you are happy with your dog.

chances of a chemical imbalance is higher than many dogs
    What? I am pretty sure this is a load of crap. lol.

Anyone who pumps out litter after litter after litter after litter...all in a single year....year after year after year....of genetically defunct dogs all for the almight $$$ and ego is trash. I just call it like it is.

4. i also researched iron cross alot before i rescued my dog and some after my understanding is the cossing of presa canairos was how he was getting the size i heard the major problem was him saying he would produce a dog from a certain female knowing he couldnt like i say what i know is research and hear say as long as you love your dog being where it came from shouldnt matter i also heard he is under the name las vegas pitbulls or something now enjoy your dog and walk proud people make fun of my dog all the time is that a mini pitbull wow she is so little etc i know she is ambully bout it but i love her so dont care much when they ask what kind or why is she this or that i say i dont know she is just my awesome dog

I personally haven't bought a dog from them, but know the owners, and they are the biggest Aholes ever! I would never do business with them. I do believe he may have had a FEW legit dogs, but most are crap!

okay about this bashing.that's not the reason he's being bashed.it has nothing to do with his dogs but how he care for them and treats them.he's ripped alot of people off.he gives his dogs steriods and doesn't care for them properly.i'm sorry if you think it's about his dogs but it's not.it's how he cares for them and treats them.i hope this helps with your confusion

If your happy with your dog, that is all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzysDad View Post
    If your happy with your dog, that is all that matters.
    i agree with that but it seems as if she thinks they are bashing her dog's breeders dogs meaning his parents and him also.which is not the case.

You can go to a certain website and they will tell you all about ICK,
    we know that some of his dogs are not American Bullies, and I know personally that the owners/ $#@!ty breeders are the blame of all the crap going on now.

Wink

wow....I can say i have 2 bullys of iron cross blood and (Disaible) is the grandfather to both of my dogs!!! I can say iv herd many many things about them, I;m not sure if there true or not and i really dont care!!! Both of my dogs are great dogs theres nothing i dont love about them... As far as the rumors about cross breeding there dogs for bigger size, i cant say i know for a fact they did this but i can say im sure they did, along with about 90% of pit breeders that also do the vary same thing and most of them will lie about it all day long!!! Exp.. where did the pocket pit come from, I mean iv sean pocket pits that are only about 10 ins tall with a body that matchs its height, my guess they breed to a pug or small bulldog english or maybe french.. who knows and really who cares cause we'll never know the truth!!!! I can say iv spoke with the owner of Iron cross kennels i wanted to check his place out, i can say he was very nice to me.. i have herd he was a jurk but who knows, i can also say iv herd they ovre breed they dogs well guess what as sad as that is or sounds it may be true but either way we really dont no the truth and most big time breeders do over breed their dogs so why point fingers at one if your not gonna point fingers at them all!!!! As far as the iron cross kennel owner moving to Vegas Yes that is true i believe he a co- owner of another kennle out there... the name is .... Vegas Iron Pitbulls..... As far as anything else goes i know i have many many people all the time that come up and love the way my dogs look yes their very bully but they still look athaletic too and their quite pretty dogs, some people ask me questions since Disaiple is the grandfather of both my dogs and a friend of mine has a direct son from disaiple, because this is one of the dogs in question as to weither or not hes full pit concidering his size as well as some people beileving he has a 29 in head when in fact i have sean this dog and he has a 26 in head!! Either way i dont think it really matters i really think all pits or at least most pits in cali have started to get crossed with something because in the end to must breeders its just a money game, who has the biggest dogs who has the smartest dogs who has the best colord dog ect it will never end and when that happens breeders start cross breeding to stay on top of the game and get their pups sold and make money and keep their kennel names going!!!! I really feel the only reason iron cross kennels has been talked about so much is because one way or another weither by making good choices or bad ones, none the less they made a name bigger then any other kennel out there.. and with the good comes the bad theres always gonna be supports and non supporters that will never change and the amount of $#@! talken will never change it will just in time happen to another kennel..... Either way i love my fatty meat head dogs their my babys!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by babyblue View Post
    I have been searching for a new puppy and typed in my current dogs kennel (iron cross), and i came across this forum; I was very upset to hear about people bashing this kennel, saying the people there are messed up and so are the dogs... be may it, that the some dogs might have had history of problems or not called TRUE PITS however, i spent a pretty penny on my current blue nose, and this dog is the most gentle, caring, sweet dog ive ever owned (might i add that ive grown up with pits, my mother was a breeder, trainer, and showed them prior to the Ontario ban).... My dog is good with ANY TYPE of animals ranging from small small dogs.. to small cats to LARGE LARGE dogs... not to mention his tenderness towards ALL HUMANS.

I was always raised with an enlightened and educated prospective on the beautiful mistaken breed we call the American Staf Terrior, and what i learned is that there are two detrimental elements to have a safe and family pit:
    #1. do your homework: due to pittys close breeding of terriors their chances of a chemical imbalance is higher than many dogs, that is to say, researching the breeding, temperament, and bloodline.

#2. Its not the dog its the owner: pitbulls are known for being strong headed, stobborn creatures. They have such characteristics of humans, if you let a child run wild without nurturing or educating them, you think they will turn out to be a benifit to society? enough said.

What im saying here is that im not sure why so many have come to conclude that iron cross is such a horrible kennel but i know that despite his huge head and massive weight, my dog/my son is gods gift to my world. He wouldnt/couldnt harm a fly and he comes from a kennel that people think is horrible. My dog is a blessing, and im thankful for iron cross kennels for creating such a wonderful loving gift in my life.
    I just wanted to coment on your dog i like him i also have iron cross dogs!!!

didnt iron cross kennels just get in trouble and papers pulled?

They are banned from the UKC.

I was looking at their website, but by judging by the way these people look, I'd never do business. Shady looking mofo's.

Yes, ICK dogs are well known for being kept in cramped airline crates, in horrible condition (photograph well), steroids, breed mixing for size, and hung papers. They got banned specifically for listing their dog Disciple as a sire of a litter that he was NOT a sire of. They are also famous for listing a female of theirs that is known for having Uterine Prolapse (and thus being unbreedable) as a dam on a few litters. She's actually one of the nicer BULLIES on their yard.

if UKC banned them that should say something.

on a side note, a prolapsed bitch can still be bred and produce pups. a few different vets said that is one way to actually fix it without surgery if i remember correctly.

15. Quote Originally Posted by babyblue View Post
    He wouldnt/couldnt harm a fly and he comes from a kennel that people think is horrible.
    It's this belief that leads to animal attacks(on other animals).

If people kept in mind that these dogs ARE dogs than they would realize that given the right situation these dogs can and WILL harm a fly, you neighborhood cat, or your best friends dog..

I suggest you watch your dog like a hawk when around other animals, because your dog, just like any other dog, will react givin the right situation.
    Your dog has the power to do it

Hopefully i don't see your dog on the news for "out of nowhere" mauling a Labrador.