Red face Blue game bred pits?

I haven't seen a nice looking blue game bred APBT. If you have please post pictures (:

Last edited by IzzysDad; 06-27-2010 at 12:11 PM.

That because blue wasn't ever really a color that was desired in real APBT people due to it being a diluted color therefore can be linked to health issues. I knew of a working breeding who once produced a blue and got the pup as well as both parents fixed ASAP.

Heres of boy from a semi working kennel that is blue. Not extremely gamey looking, but one of the closest I have seen.

Green Leaf Kennels - CH bred American Pit Bull Terriers

Blue is more of a designer color and more common in bullies than true apbt's I don't know many gamedogs that are that color, not saying their aren't any just saying I personally seen apbt owners staying away from the blues so i am of no help
    Last edited by PatienceFlame; 06-27-2010 at 04:09 PM.

Images
    if blue fawn counts...

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [349046] :: FOREST HILL KNL'S DYNOMITE JR

sire and dam are both black

dam

sire

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

(not what I consider to be game bred, but close enough lol)

they have a few game bred blues in mexico, and i know someone with a blue brindle..

Im not sure whats considered game bred

i don't own these dogs,But here are some nice blue dogs in my opinion

They are all so beautiful. I wish people would breed some APBT game dogs in blue (:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeebabeey View Post
    They are all so beautiful. I wish people would breed some APBT game dogs in blue (:
    if they did, they should be slapped in the face for breeding for color.

Images
    lol you should stay away from game bred dogs IMO Jaeebabeey.

game bred dogs should NEVER be bred for color, looks, head, weight, whatever they are bred for performance and gameness, not physical features.

I love blue amstaffs, but I really don't like the look of most blue game bred dogs.
    it just doesn't fit them for whatever reason lol.

that and the problems it's known to bring along...
    I'm still dealing with my pup's demodex... it's been going on for months now...

Quote Originally Posted by ganja View Post
    lol you should stay away from game bred dogs IMO Jaeebabeey.

game bred dogs should NEVER be bred for color, looks, head, weight, whatever they are bred for performance and gameness, not physical features.

I love blue amstaffs, but I really don't like the look of most blue game bred dogs.
    it just doesn't fit them for whatever reason lol.

that and the problems it's known to bring along...
    I'm still dealing with my pup's demodex... it's been going on for months now...
    Agreed! A lot of reputable breeders don't even seem to breed the blue because again its a dilute and not an original color in the breed. Reputable breeders don't breed for color.

Oh lol, I'm not farmiliar in the APBT breed. I have owned yorkies, and reccently got a DDB and started working/showing/breeding for a DDB kennel. I've always had a strong love and attraction to the breed & I hope someday in the future to get a beautiful one like all of your dogs & do some activities with the dog (:

I love your dog! How beautiful! Just had to comment!

Here is one that is a gr. ch.

Quote Originally Posted by RealDawgs View Post
    Here is one that is a gr. ch.

dear god thats a big damn collar

Quote Originally Posted by Budboy88 View Post
    dear god thats a big damn collar
    Yep, I agree LOL. The dog looks great though.