1. garners bobby peru or elnegro

which of bobby peru or elnegro would you recomend pups from

Welcome.

Welcome !

Images

Welcome!

6. thank you guys i am new to this form,i would be thank full to get your advice

el negro passed awhile back, but id love one off Bobby Peru

Images
    Yeah Negro is gone, left quite a legacy though.
    Honestly though I think that question is more or less one of personal taste.

Anyway, welcome to Pit Bull Chat! :)

Whether or not you own a Pit Bull type dog, this forum is a great place to learn and share about them!

Here at PBC we stride to encourage responsible ownership through education and enlightenment. We know that knowledge and factual information are our best weapons in the fight against Breed Specific Legislation and the horribly misconstrued reputation that these dogs have come to face.

Please keep in mind while reading and posting in our boards that the opinions of individual members do not reflect those of the entire PBC community. To learn more about the values and ethics of Pit Bull Chat, please click here.

To get started, check out the following links and never be afraid to ask questions!

If you need a hand with anything don't hesitate to send me a private message and I will do what I can to help as soon as possible. :)