Are Stink Bugs bad for dogs?

We have some stink bugs that sneak into our house and they are Rhys' favourite toys... he normally just plays with them until they're done moving. Pawing them, biting them and spitting them out, pouncing on them, etc. But sometimes he eats them. Are Stink bugs bad for dogs?

Images
    Lol where do you live? I thought only this area had them. I am not sure but that doggy would get his $#@! spanked for that if he were my dog, those things smell TERRIBLE

Nah, they aren't bad for your dogs, they just taste horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by AprilArchambeau View Post
    Lol where do you live? I thought only this area had them. I am not sure but that doggy would get his $#@! spanked for that if he were my dog, those things smell TERRIBLE

lol, I live in the South-central area of PA. They're a big problem in my area. They arent bad in my house anymore, we only find like 5-10 a week now, but Rhys is on bug-patrol 24/7, he LOVES them, and it hilarious to watch him play with them. I havent ever noticed a stink, but everyone else says they hate the smell of them. I think my sniffer's broken?

Images
    Ah ok, not too far up the road from me, 5-10 a week, I find 5-10 a day! It sucks

You are the second person I've talked to that cannot smell them, your nose must be broken :p

I have trouble smelling some things, it's weird. lol. Glad to know I'm not the only one that can't smell them though. lol

last year they were like a plague! All over the house we had a ton of them. I think they moved to my Gramma's house this year, lol.

we dont have many stink bugs here - i might see 1-2 a year. but we got those big ol roach looking water bugs bad.. tink does the same thing with them..

Lucy practically lives off bugs, as well as gr$#@!.

Maybe you can't smell them because your dog's mouth already caught all the stink juice.