1. Garner's Dynomite

I jus bought a pair of pup Tom Garner...
    Dynomite x Red Girl ll - male pup
    Dynomite x Miss Otto. - female pup
    I'm wanting to start my yard off right the first time, so I found this site while looking for info on te line I jus bought.
    I am looking to buy four more pups and was wondering wut everyone thought of the pups I bought and sum adice on my future purchase of the nex four pups

Welcome!:D

Hey man, try and base your yard off some proven dogs instead of using pups as your base. What if they don't turn out to be worthy of breeding you know? Too many people get pups and end up breeding them just because it's all they have to work with you know? Just a thought, take it easy.

Images
    Welcome to Pit Bull Chat!!

Images
    Hello and welcome, to Pit Bull Chat!!

We are glad you have come to Pitbull-chat.com to learn and share about the breed! You will find an unbelievable amount of great information here, as well as make some great friends who also share your love of the breed.

You have come to a great place to learn even more about the the pit bull. As I'm sure you already know, they are an AMAZING breed!! You will find tons of information here, and lots of people willing to help in any way we can!! Also, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to post them in either the General Dog Discussion section, or one of the other appropriate sections.

We look forward to you being a part of PBC and sharing your thoughts and experiences. You can contribute a lot to this forum, as well as learn a lot from bully breed owners who have years of experience. We here at pit bull-chat are always happy to help and offer helpful information whenever you may need us.

When you get a chance, please share pictures with us in the Photography & Artwork section. You will find that the members on here love sharing pictures of our furry family, and we would love to see pictures of your furry family as well. You can learn how to post pictures in our How to Post Pictures.

Also, if you happen to purchase any products from our sponsors, please be sure to add comments in our Products Review section. You can use the link to add comments about any products you purchase, and thank you for purchasing from one of our sponsors!

The members of Pit Bull Chat love to share and receive important information regarding pit bull related current events, and post & discuss topics related to pit bulls and their history and ownership. We also love the opportunity to meet and make new friends who have a common interest in our dogs. We also like to have a little fun every now and then and do fun things and participate in fun threads in the Chit Chat section. Be sure to check it out as well.
    We are a friendly bunch here and want to keep everything civilized, please remember that when posting or replying to any post.

Please take a moment to read the Forum Rules!

Again, welcome to pit bull-chat !!! We are glad you found us. Take a look around, have a good time, participate in the threads, and most of all, enjoy yourself!!

Images
    Welcome! :)

What are your plans for the pups before you breed? Will they work, go to shows or weightpull?

I would have them do some activity to prove their worth.,

Welcome.

Glad to have you here!!

Welcome to Pit Bull Chat!
    We are glad you have found us :D
    Please show us your pooch(es) here
    If you'd like to gain access to any of our "Other Bully Breeds" sections please PM our Administrators Purple or Shon for access.
    Please use our Search function to the fullest potential - it will save you numerous head- and heartaches :)
    Please familiarize yourself with the site rules
    Thank you!

12. I have a pup off dynomite and redgirl2 male also dob 12-28-09 you might have the brother mr.garner told me there was only 2 males in the litter? Let me know please Ty

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

I have a dyno redgirl2 male dob 12-28-09. Tom said there were only 2 males ?

13. Is stonie 4 real

Stonie told me he might have the littermate to my dog dynomite and redgirl2 and asked for some pics which I emailed him with and never heard from him again after that! Lol
    Last edited by Sabrina; 06-23-2011 at 05:44 PM. Reason: content

14. i like that blood i have a young female off of garners&singletons bella bred to dob gotti and love her u should have some nice pups

Images
    Hello and welcome to Pit Bull Chat!
    I hope you'll stay and become an active part of our community.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico326 View Post
    Hey man, try and base your yard off some proven dogs instead of using pups as your base. What if they don't turn out to be worthy of breeding you know? Too many people get pups and end up breeding them just because it's all they have to work with you know? Just a thought, take it easy.
    Definitely something to think about!

Here at PBC we stride to encourage responsible ownership through education and enlightenment. We know that knowledge and hard facts are our best weapons in the fight against Breed Specific Legislation and the horribly misconstrued reputation that these dogs have come to face. Our primary goal is to provide education to the public about the nature of the American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT) and related breeds such as the American Staffordshire Terrier (AST) Staffordshire Bull Terrier (SBT) and American Bully, all of which are often referred to as Pit Bulls. With a wide range of sizes and colors, and an ever-increasing mixed-breed population, the pit bull presents a challenge for those who would define it. These days, it seems that everyone knows what a "pit bull" is and that "they" are dangerous. This ambiguous status has led to vague definitions of the pit bull in breed-banning ordinances, and the label "pit bull" has been applied generically to any dog that appears dangerous. In fact, over eighty percent of Americans, when faced with pictures of the American Pit Bull Terrier and related breeds, fail to correctly identify the APBT. Can you spot the true Pit Bull? Click here to find out.

We are dedicated to the preservation of the Pit Bull in it's modern occupation as a loyal companion and outstanding athlete. At PBC we are opposed to all forms of animal cruelty and do not condone any sort of illegal activities, we chose to embrace the history of the Pit Bull and we value its qualities of courage, strength and tenacity as the very essence of this breed. Despite the general reputation of fighting dogs, it is the Pit Bulls history as such that has made it such a fine companion animal. Handled extensively by humans who regularly separated fighting dogs in the pit, Pit Bulls became uniquely human-friendly. A dog who would injure a human without human error or provocation was removed from breeding stock. That is why the true Pit Bull is uniquely responsive to humans and will go to amazing lengths to please its owner, allowing them to excel as working dogs regardless of the task given to do. However, it is obvious that guardian work is a job they are NOT suited for! To learn more about the history of the Pit Bull, please visit the History section of the forum. :D

We cannot stress enough that ownership of this fine breed is not for everyone. It is very important for an owner to recognize that because of it's history, the Pit Bull has a genetic predisposition to Dog Aggression (DA) such as the Greyhounds genetic abilities to run, the Labrador to retrieve, and so on. This does not necessarily mean that every Pit Bull dog will be DA, but that it is always a possibility for every Pit Bull dog.

To get started, check out the following links and don't be afraid to ask questions!

Forum Rules
    Fast Track for New Members - MUST READ for New Owners
    General Myths
    Owners Code of Ethics
    The Pit Bull & Aggression
    Always Expect a Bulldog To Fight
    Using a Break-Stick
    DON'T Leave your Dogs Unsupervised
    Pit Bulls and Dog parks
    The Risks & Benefits of Spaying/Neutering
    So, You Want To Breed Your Female?
    Recognizing an Unethical Breeder
    Does My Dog Look Like a Pit Bull?

If you need a hand with anything don't hesitate to send me a private message and I will do what I can to help as soon as possible. :)