Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    HELL NO!!! anyone who has sex with their dogs/animals.. needs some HELP seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrm1985Ohio View Post
    Wow... that's gross... people who like dogs in that way need some serious help!
    i agree, my thoughts exactly.

"Animal psychology" is eat, sleep and screw. So... I doubt the dog would need any long sessions on the couch with Dr. Phil. ;)

hahaha. I had a friend that did it. I mean, did it all. She would tell me about it, her husband and her were into it. However, its ILLEGAL. lol. Nothing different really than people who have non monogamous relationships, multiple wives, or people into organic women. (blow up dolls.) People like to feel in control, and dominant situations, its a control trip IMO, they can't handle real people, real relationships, its much easier to be sattisfied by something 100% in your control. Does it make me sick? Na, not really. I have read some stories, and what my friend told me, its not as easy as it sounds, a lot of training goes into that, and most people that are into beastiality, do not believe in rapping or forcing an animal into something like that. And a horse, can kill you. Imagine that being the death of you? What would your family say... LOL. I read a story of a guy that was in love with his dogs, when they died he had to under-go therapy, and the therapist said to him, it was no different than him loosing a spouse. :confused: It's weird, things seem to just get more and more strange now days. But hey, IMO better than doing a dead person-or a child, I guess.

Although, I am sexually open minded.. that is not something I would EVER consider. It is done.. Youve never heard of a donkey show?

5. Um, no, that's nasty!

I've heard some stories about a couple of people I knew when I was in high school though. One was about this girl and her Min. Pin. and another was about a guy and what he did with the cows on his folk's farm. Needless to say, they weren't very popular people in school, lol!

Images
    So... I doubt the dog would need any long sessions on the couch with Dr. Phil.
    I'm not sure about that, maybe if the dog was the 1 doing the f**kin then he would be just fine. But I just don't see a male dog getting it up the $#@!, or a female being A-OK with that. Especially if it is a small dog.
    I think it's all sick. I saw the movie about the guy who got killed when he was (or trying) to screw a horse. That's what he gets for trying to "poke" the Wrong horse.

1 story I remember about a dog- was a woman came home late from work to find her naked husband passed out & laying on the couch with the family pet, A female Dachshund- who was whimpering & could not get up. He had gotten drunk & raped her. The wife took pictures with her cell phone & then I guess she helped the dog. Later, she divorced his sick $#@!. I would have KILLED him.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernThistle View Post
    Me - Negative. But if someone did, do you think they'd admit it on a public message board?!
    Absolutely.....and they also supplied photographic proof.

8. Quote Originally Posted by pink_princess View Post
    HELL NO!!

But this one guy i used to work with told me that when he was a kid, him and his brother had sex with their chickens...and afterward the chicken would die! I was absolutely disgusted
    OH MY!! Chickens?? Was he drunk or something when he told you?

True, I was thinking of the dog doing the penetration. Jesus, how low can people get to literally f* someone/thing to death?

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzi View Post
    I'm not sure about that, maybe if the dog was the 1 doing the f**kin then he would be just fine. But I just don't see a male dog getting it up the $#@!, or a female being A-OK with that. Especially if it is a small dog.
    I think it's all sick. I saw the movie about the guy who got killed when he was (or trying) to screw a horse. That's what he gets for trying to "poke" the Wrong horse.

1 story I remember about a dog- was a woman came home late from work to find her naked husband passed out & laying on the couch with the family pet, A female Dachshund- who was whimpering & could not get up. He had gotten drunk & raped her. The wife took pictures with her cell phone & then I guess she helped the dog. Later, she divorced his sick $#@!. I would have KILLED him.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NinaGirl View Post
    If anywhere...yes! people tend to be a little more open when they are behind a computer.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Me too. I would think it would damage the animal psychologically maybe? Not to mention it is sick.
    I don't know if it would mentally harm an animal or not,I'm sure animals are way less concerned about being prudent and 'politicly correct'.lol.......
    I know it would give me a complex for life.Sorry,I am an anything goes kinda girl....'within reason'.There ain't a reason,that would make do that. lol....

Yes Oh my!! I give my dog kisses and cuddle time but thats where I cross the line!!:D

But they had this story in the news about it and I just can't believe it!!
    LOL - you mean 'draw the line' !!!

To talk amongst a subject one must know a little of that subject. True 'zoos' as they call themselves would never dream of killing or hurting there sexual pets. Most of the time there family pets that are treated great. I know my friend spoiled her dogs, alot. A lot of work goes into training them and it would be very difficult to swap them for a different dog.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hucklebutt View Post
    And a horse, can kill you. Imagine that being the death of you? What would your family say... LOL.

Say, how about that Mr. Hands, huh?

I read about a guy in oregon that died of a ruptured colon from trying to get freaky with a horse!! I still haven't figured out why you would look at any animal and think hmmmm let's stick this here! But people do some weird things...like sex with dead people ewwwww

15. Quote Originally Posted by HappyPuppy View Post
    LOL - you mean 'draw the line' !!!
    WOW GLAD YOU CAUGHT THAT LOL!!! Draw the line for sure!!:p

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hucklebutt View Post
    To talk amongst a subject one must know a little of that subject. True 'zoos' as they call themselves would never dream of killing or hurting there sexual pets. Most of the time there family pets that are treated great. I know my friend spoiled her dogs, alot. A lot of work goes into training them and it would be very difficult to swap them for a different dog.
    So they call themselves "Zoos"? They don't worry about cleanliness?:confused:

16. Is this really a "General dog discussion"?

17. Quote Originally Posted by IronChef View Post
    Is this really a "General dog discussion"?
    It didn't seem to fit in any of the other categories so yes.:cool:

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

So they call themselves "Zoos"? They don't worry about cleanliness?:confused:[/quote]

Yea, zoos...lol. The term zoophila means to engage in sexual acts with an animal. Crazy enough, there are people who have had sex with dolphins. YES a friggin dolphin. Thats because dolphins are the only other animals that have sex because they enjoy it. Im not sure about the cleanliness. I know my friend was not concerned about getting anything, nor did she ever say she had.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

The funny thing is I bet a ton of people are going and looking this $#@! up now cause of this thread but not saying anything. haha.

OH MY!! Chickens?? Was he drunk or something when he told you?
    Lol no, he wasnt drunk!! He was just a very open person, in general. He didnt seem to feel nasty for doin it...he said it was just a part of his childhood he didnt feel he had to hide from everyone. He was a very weird person though. He had loooong finger nails and when he ate snickers bars he would use his finger nails to dig out the middle and throw the chocolate away. And the weirdest part bout it is while he was doin that, he would say "I'm not going to hurt you little snickers bar". I really think something was wrong with him mentally but idk, he might have just been a sicko!
    Last edited by Pink; 03-04-2010 at 08:39 PM.

Images
    i cant see why anyone would do it,but i have wanted to see the donkey show down in tj for years,i also knew a guy that stump humped a horse,sick freak

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast