Talking don mayfield vs bob lemm

hello, just wondered if by chance anyone knows who won more shows between this two great conditioners? thanks...

2. hi , well don won around 84 of his contract matches out of 104 , not including the unofficial matches and ofc matches.In his era he was the number 1 and many of his
    opponents including carver etc would often pay forefeit than go ahead and fight when they realised they were going into mayfield.

Bob lemm was also very successfull , but i think that dons record was hard to beat,

and they had different conditioning methods don was a catmill man and bob a slatmill

keep man, again both keeps are proven , its all in the detail .

That is awesome, thanks for the detail. See u around!

Similar Threads

1. Robert Lemm
    By quinton2009 in forum Bloodlines
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 12:15 PM
  2. Don Mayfield
    By Shon in forum Dogmen of the Past
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 01:47 PM
  3. Robert Lemm's Keep
    By Vicki in forum Conditioning & Training Library
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 11:25 PM
  4. The Cajun rules by Robert Lemm
    By screamin'eagle in forum Historical Documents
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 08:39 PM
  5. Don Mayfield Speaks Again
    By tat2stuff in forum Dogmen of the Past
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 06:16 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

don mayfield keep

don mayfield kennels

don mayfield

robert lemm keepdon mayfield keepsdon mayfield pitbullsdon mayfields keepmayfields pit generaldon mayfield dogsdon mayfield youtubedon mayfield apbtcatmill keepmayfield pit generalmayfield pitbull kennelsrobert lemn keep youtube.comrobert lemm jrbob lemmdon mayfield chat roompictures of don mayfields dogsyoutube.comrobert lemn keepwho is don mayfieldpit general don mayfielddon mayfield dog keepsrobert lemm kenneldon mayfields keeepdon mayfeilds keepdon mayfield vs robert lemmrobert lemm youtube pitbull trainingdon mayfield pitbulldon mayfield gamedogsdonmayfield.keepsdon mayflied dog trainerkeep de don mayfielddon mayfield pitbull kennelsrobert lemm pitbulls youtube