1. Southern, NJ Pit Bull Rescue

Hi All! We are a small private pit bull rescue in Southern, NJ. We take in pitties from kill shelters and urgent situations. We obedience train them and find them loving forever homes. We are looking to network to help find homes for this awesome breed.
    I found you on the net!
    Kindly,
    Jennifer Conners

Images
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

Images
    Hello and welcome, to Pit Bull Chat!!

We are glad you have come to Pitbull-chat.com to learn and share about the breed! You will find an unbelievable amount of great information here, as well as make some great friends who also share your love of the breed.

You have come to a great place to learn even more about the the pit bull. As I'm sure you already know, they are an AMAZING breed!! You will find tons of information here, and lots of people willing to help in any way we can!! Also, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to post them in either the General Dog Discussion section, or one of the other appropriate sections.

We look forward to you being a part of PBC and sharing your thoughts and experiences. You can contribute a lot to this forum, as well as learn a lot from bully breed owners who have years of experience. We here at pit bull-chat are always happy to help and offer helpful information whenever you may need us.

When you get a chance, please share pictures with us in the Photography & Artwork section. You will find that the members on here love sharing pictures of our furry family, and we would love to see pictures of your furry family as well. You can learn how to post pictures in our How to Post Pictures.

Also, if you happen to purchase any products from our sponsors, please be sure to add comments in our Products Review section. You can use the link to add comments about any products you purchase, and thank you for purchasing from one of our sponsors!

The members of Pit Bull Chat love to share and receive important information regarding pit bull related current events, and post & discuss topics related to pit bulls and their history and ownership. We also love the opportunity to meet and make new friends who have a common interest in our dogs. We also like to have a little fun every now and then and do fun things and participate in fun threads in the Chit Chat section. Be sure to check it out as well.
    We are a friendly bunch here and want to keep everything civilized, please remember that when posting or replying to any post.

Please take a moment to read the Forum Rules!

Again, welcome to pit bull-chat !!! We are glad you found us. Take a look around, have a good time, participate in the threads, and most of all, enjoy yourself!!

Images
    Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here!

Make yourself at home!

Beverly, NJ, on the Deleware River, just North of Philadelphia

I've read about your rescue in the Burlington County Times.
    I also have heard people talk about you at Wonderdogs training. Welcome to Pit-Bull Chat!

Welcome.

Images
    to Pitbull Chat.

8. We also have a rescue in NJ. Do you have a website?

10. I note that you reference yourself as a Pitt rescue or if not, can you refer me to such a service? I am a "dog person" and thus, my neighbors asked for my help.
    Pebbles is an in tact, beautiful, house broken, 2 yr old female brindle Pitt in need of immediate adoption or shelter placment, free to good home. I believe she is AKC registered. Although not a "barker", Pebbles is verbally protective of her home, but once she knows a person is a welcome guest, she interacts positively with adults, loves kids and has been raised with children. Pebbles is a smart dog who seems to learn quickly. She is an energetic and playful dog. She seems to be good with other dogs when the opportunity presents for contact. Although her instints seem to be good, unfortunately, Pebble's family environment is pretty caotic and there is insufficient time to guide and train her. This family is breaking up and as a result, Pebbles is need of a new family. Contact dotwads@comcast.net or ngentile2@comcast.net Thank you

Images

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by PRAAR View Post
    We also have a rescue in NJ. Do you have a website?
    Where is your rescue based? Do you have s website? Not sure how big Lilo's Promise is but it took them months to even begin getting back to me about fostering. Weeks or more to adoptive my application. Still haven't had my home eval and it takes Weeks to get a response to any email sent to them. I am looking for a local rescue to work with in helping pitties. I'm from Deptford NJ. We have a female pittie who's 38lbs and a mini dapple dachshund who is 8lbs. Id love to find more info on other local rescues!!!

12. Looking for a shelter to bring a Pitbull near southern NJ near Mt Holly NJ. Can anyone help provide a link or contract information of one near me?

13. Quote Originally Posted by lilospromise View Post
    Hi All! We are a small private pit bull rescue in Southern, NJ. We take in pitties from kill shelters and urgent situations. We obedience train them and find them loving forever homes. We are looking to network to help find homes for this awesome breed.
    I found you on the net!
    Kindly,
    Jennifer Conners

Hey I want to know if you can email me have some question about my blue nose pitbull my email is trentongrl11@hotmail.com