Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1

    Meg has webbed Feet?

    Not really sure what Webbed Feet/Toes look like ... but I was checking out Meg's paws tonight and noticed they appear webbed? Guess she may have some Lab in her after all ??? Excuse the Georgia Red Clay in her nails! :D She's 4 1/2 months now and 33 lbs ....





  2. Every pitbull I have ever seen has webbed feet.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleigh09 View Post
    Every pitbull I have ever seen has webbed feet.
    Really ... oh well ... I'm a canine and PitBull Rookie! :D

  4. I'm not super experienced with pitbulls, but everyone I have ever seen has webbed feet. I have 2, and they both have them.

  5. #5
    Same. Almost all dogs have webbed feet. It allows them to swim easier. Labs and other water retreivers are particularly known for it (chessie, goldens, portuguese water dogs, poodles, etc.), but a lot of other dogs have them.

  6. BTW, beautiful puppy!!! :)

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleigh09 View Post
    BTW, beautiful puppy!!! :)
    Thanks! I'll let her know you said so .... ;)

  8. #8
    All dogs have some degree of webbing...but that may be a little more than standard...she may have some lab..but darn if it doesnt make her more adorable!!! Very cute dog...and feets! :D

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,750
    Images
    22
    Most dogs have webbed feet and yours look normal every APBT I have ever owned had webbed toes and Abby my Amstaff has webbed toes. I have only owned one dog with out webbed toes and thats marlo the little white one but he is a mix Father was Registered Maltese and Mother was Lhasa Alpsa and $#@!er spaniel so i am $#@!uming the no webbing comes from Maltese or the Lhasa because I am pretty sure The spaniel has webbed feet.. That is a beautiful dog

  10. #10
    Cant say I've ever seen a dog that didnt have webbed toes............but there is something funny about my dogs toes (probably others also)....she is black and white with white "socks" and as her toe nails grow, they change colors, they are usually white but she always has at least one black one on any given paw at any given time.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by fishinRod View Post
    Cant say I've ever seen a dog that didnt have webbed toes............but there is something funny about my dogs toes (probably others also)....she is black and white with white "socks" and as her toe nails grow, they change colors, they are usually white but she always has at least one black one on any given paw at any given time.
    My dog is red with white patch down the neck/throat, and a white stripe on her nose, and every given back paw has exactly one nail white and the rest are brown/red.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by lqaddict View Post
    My dog is red with white patch down the neck/throat, and a white stripe on her nose, and every given back paw has exactly one nail white and the rest are brown/red.
    is the white one always the same one? My dogs black nail changes from one toe to another

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by fishinRod View Post
    is the white one always the same one? My dogs black nail changes from one toe to another
    You got a chameleon :)

    It's always the same :), the tow itself is white, and the nail is the same color

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    17,528
    Images
    18
    Your pup is beautiful!!! Mollie and Bella both have webbed feet, however, Bella's are more webbed than Mollie's are and seem to come all the way out to the end of her toes. :)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,578
    Images
    1
    My Lab/Rott cross doesn't have webbed feet. No wonder she won't go near the water.....

  16. #16
    all my dogs have always had webbed feet to some extent. i think it's not only for swimming, but also for walking on snow or mud- acts like snowshoes in a way.
    i had a lab once, and his webbing was more exaggerated than these, but this looks totally normal.

    your pup is SO CUTE i just want to kiss it.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDirtyDawg View Post
    all my dogs have always had webbed feet to some extent. i think it's not only for swimming, but also for walking on snow or mud- acts like snowshoes in a way.
    i had a lab once, and his webbing was more exaggerated than these, but this looks totally normal.

    your pup is SO CUTE i just want to kiss it.
    Exactly. See all northern breeds, especially malamutes.

  18. What a beautiful dog...so cute!

Similar Threads

  1. Webbed?
    By Skullzz in forum General Dog Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 10:26 PM
  2. Webbed Toes..and Pads? Normal??
    By StudioSRV in forum Bull Terrier
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 05:01 PM
  3. do apbt have webbed feet ?
    By chino 99 in forum Health & Nutritional Care
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 06:07 PM
  4. You Have To See This Dog's FEET!!!
    By Vicki in forum General Dog Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 02:36 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Labrador webbed feet

lab webbed feet

webbed paws

labs webbed feet

portuguese water dog webbed feet

lab webbed paws

dogs with webbed feetdo pitbulls have webbed feetLABRADORS WEBBED FEETwebbed feet dogsdog webbed feetlab web feetmy pitbull has webbed feetlabrador feet webbedwhat dogs have webbed feetwebbed paws dogpitbull webbed feetpitbull paws webbedwebbed foot of labwebbed feet dog labradordog webbed feet imagespitbull webbed toesdogs with webbed feet listwebbed dog pawslabrador webbed feet picsdog paws webbedwebbed feet images labswebbed feet labradorblack labs webbed feetlab feet webbedpitbulls with webbed feetpictures of lab web feetlabrador web feetlabs webbed footed paw pictureswebbed paws lab

Bookmarks