Plumbers CH Alligator POR

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [380] :: PLUMBER'S ALLIGATOR

Does anyone have any offspring from this dog. I have a red/red nose from battendorfs gator looking for a new puppy n I want the same drive and athelticism and the stamina!

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I'm looking for a puppy that has plumbers ch alligator Por in the pedigree.
    Last edited by kimo; 02-10-2010 at 08:26 PM.

there are a ton of people running that blood, and its not to hard to find online

Quote Originally Posted by kimo View Post
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [380] :: PLUMBER'S ALLIGATOR

Does anyone have any offspring from this dog. I have a red/red nose from battendorfs gator looking for a new puppy n I want the same drive and athelticism and the stamina!

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I'm looking for a puppy that has plumbers ch alligator Por in the pedigree.
    A tone of people aren't running that blood especially not the battendorf blood most alligator blood is in the 20 percents now a days. Hammonds dogs are not alligator blood as he states. Mahomes from sportingdogs is running that stuff $#@! pure as its gonna be. That is a very unique bloodline, when crossed into the bolio stuff the dogman had alot to talk about. Your best bet is to eather line breed or inbreed . you must concentrate your blood before you outcross so at least youll have a 50 percent alligator dog

4. Quote Originally Posted by gimwitag View Post
    A tone of people aren't running that blood especially not the battendorf blood most alligator blood is in the 20 percents now a days. Hammonds dogs are not alligator blood as he states. Mahomes from sportingdogs is running that stuff $#@! pure as its gonna be. That is a very unique bloodline, when crossed into the bolio stuff the dogman had alot to talk about. Your best bet is to eather line breed or inbreed . you must concentrate your blood before you outcross so at least youll have a 50 percent alligator dog

2 questions.....you say hammonds dogs are not alligator.....im not really up with what gary breeds these days but years back his dogs most definately were alligator dogs i just wondered why you would say they were not ?
    and secondly.....to get a 50 % alligator dog in todays times you could not possibly have any outcrosses and id go as far as to say there are no 50 % alligator dogs alive today

kimo's pedigree

Here is Kimo's pedigree. Could someone tell me what his bloodline is? Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kimospedigree.jpg 
Views:	647 
Size:	140.7 KB 
ID:	6420  

pic of Kimo

Kimo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kim pimpin it 269.jpg 
Views:	481 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	6421  

7. Quote Originally Posted by kimo View Post
    Here is Kimo's pedigree. Could someone tell me what his bloodline is? Thanks
    Alligator/Eli/Carver up top
    Tombstone/Bolio on bottom

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Lil Drake's
    Sire is Alligator
    Dam is Alligator up top and Eli/Snooty(Carver) on bottom

Wild Red Rose's
    Sire is Tombstone/Bolio
    Dam is Tombstone/Bolio

Quote Originally Posted by SorryPlug View Post
    Alligator/Eli/Carver up top
    Tombstone/Bolio on bottom

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Lil Drake's
    Sire is Alligator
    Dam is Alligator up top and Eli/Snooty(Carver) on bottom

Wild Red Rose's
    Sire is Tombstone/Bolio
    Dam is Tombstone/Bolio

Yep, it's a proven mating. (I can hear Tudor from beyond the grave! "Stay on the path! Black widow. Black Shine.......The Henry blood is the key!"

Quote Originally Posted by gimwitag View Post
    Hammonds dogs are not alligator blood as he states.
    Gary says there's no "pure" Alligator blood,which is understandable considering the dog was born in 1971.But his breedings defintely center around it.Rufus was his main dog and we all know where Rufus came from.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

[quote=kimo;583669]ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [380] :: PLUMBER'S ALLIGATOR

Does anyone have any offspring from this dog. quote] I have several with that blood,I like them.

"The Henry blood is the key!" you dam right that is the key

11. Here's the 4th Gen of the dog, http://apbt.pedigrees.co/details.php?id=74972&gens=5 some how we have him listed as CH Buck..what is this dog correct name?

Buck or Kimo...?

Admin@pedigrees.co
    http://apbt.pedigrees.co

12. Try gary hammonds stay away from those gayfeds ( mayfield)& terry lemaster fake curs

I have read somewhere Aligator dogs lack athletic ability but have a verry strong mouth. So they are often crossed with other more athletic lines.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Grabo86 View Post
    I have read somewhere Aligator dogs lack athletic ability but have a verry strong mouth. So they are often crossed with other more athletic lines.
    You've been listening to $#@!ing morons.

15. Most athletic dogs ive owned came from the alligator rufus. Stuff

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk