Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    Plumbers CH Alligator POR

    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [380] :: PLUMBER'S ALLIGATOR

    Does anyone have any offspring from this dog. I have a red/red nose from battendorfs gator looking for a new puppy n I want the same drive and athelticism and the stamina!

    ---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

    I'm looking for a puppy that has plumbers ch alligator Por in the pedigree.
    Last edited by kimo; 02-10-2010 at 08:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Southern, Alabama
    Posts
    2,556
    there are a ton of people running that blood, and its not to hard to find online

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by kimo View Post
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [380] :: PLUMBER'S ALLIGATOR

    Does anyone have any offspring from this dog. I have a red/red nose from battendorfs gator looking for a new puppy n I want the same drive and athelticism and the stamina!

    ---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

    I'm looking for a puppy that has plumbers ch alligator Por in the pedigree.
    A tone of people aren't running that blood especially not the battendorf blood most alligator blood is in the 20 percents now a days. Hammonds dogs are not alligator blood as he states. Mahomes from sportingdogs is running that stuff $#@! pure as its gonna be. That is a very unique bloodline, when crossed into the bolio stuff the dogman had alot to talk about. Your best bet is to eather line breed or inbreed . you must concentrate your blood before you outcross so at least youll have a 50 percent alligator dog

  4. Quote Originally Posted by gimwitag View Post
    A tone of people aren't running that blood especially not the battendorf blood most alligator blood is in the 20 percents now a days. Hammonds dogs are not alligator blood as he states. Mahomes from sportingdogs is running that stuff $#@! pure as its gonna be. That is a very unique bloodline, when crossed into the bolio stuff the dogman had alot to talk about. Your best bet is to eather line breed or inbreed . you must concentrate your blood before you outcross so at least youll have a 50 percent alligator dog

    2 questions.....you say hammonds dogs are not alligator.....im not really up with what gary breeds these days but years back his dogs most definately were alligator dogs i just wondered why you would say they were not ?
    and secondly.....to get a 50 % alligator dog in todays times you could not possibly have any outcrosses and id go as far as to say there are no 50 % alligator dogs alive today

  5. #5

    kimo's pedigree

    Here is Kimo's pedigree. Could someone tell me what his bloodline is? Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kimospedigree.jpg 
Views:	633 
Size:	140.7 KB 
ID:	6420  

  6. #6

    pic of Kimo

    Kimo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kim pimpin it 269.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	6421  

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kimo View Post
    Here is Kimo's pedigree. Could someone tell me what his bloodline is? Thanks
    Alligator/Eli/Carver up top
    Tombstone/Bolio on bottom

    ---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

    Lil Drake's
    Sire is Alligator
    Dam is Alligator up top and Eli/Snooty(Carver) on bottom

    Wild Red Rose's
    Sire is Tombstone/Bolio
    Dam is Tombstone/Bolio

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SorryPlug View Post
    Alligator/Eli/Carver up top
    Tombstone/Bolio on bottom

    ---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

    Lil Drake's
    Sire is Alligator
    Dam is Alligator up top and Eli/Snooty(Carver) on bottom

    Wild Red Rose's
    Sire is Tombstone/Bolio
    Dam is Tombstone/Bolio

    Yep, it's a proven mating. (I can hear Tudor from beyond the grave! "Stay on the path! Black widow. Black Shine.......The Henry blood is the key!"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southwest Missouri
    Posts
    403
    Quote Originally Posted by gimwitag View Post
    Hammonds dogs are not alligator blood as he states.
    Gary says there's no "pure" Alligator blood,which is understandable considering the dog was born in 1971.But his breedings defintely center around it.Rufus was his main dog and we all know where Rufus came from.

    ---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

    [quote=kimo;583669]ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [380] :: PLUMBER'S ALLIGATOR

    Does anyone have any offspring from this dog. quote] I have several with that blood,I like them.

  10. #10
    "The Henry blood is the key!" you dam right that is the key

  11. Here's the 4th Gen of the dog, http://apbt.pedigrees.co/details.php?id=74972&gens=5 some how we have him listed as CH Buck..what is this dog correct name?

    Buck or Kimo...?

    Admin@pedigrees.co
    http://apbt.pedigrees.co

  12. Try gary hammonds stay away from those gayfeds ( mayfield)& terry lemaster fake curs

  13. #13
    I have read somewhere Aligator dogs lack athletic ability but have a verry strong mouth. So they are often crossed with other more athletic lines.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Grabo86 View Post
    I have read somewhere Aligator dogs lack athletic ability but have a verry strong mouth. So they are often crossed with other more athletic lines.
    You've been listening to $#@!ing morons.

  15. Most athletic dogs ive owned came from the alligator rufus. Stuff


    Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. alligator
    By king-ping in forum Photography, Artwork & Videos
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 03:44 PM
  2. Alligator Roll
    By graphicpunk in forum Photography, Artwork & Videos
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 11:04 AM
  3. My alligator dog
    By Jasdiofa in forum Photography, Artwork & Videos
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 01:10 PM
  4. Alligator Attack!
    By PNWPBR in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 11:52 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

plumbers ch alligator

gator bloodline

plumbers gator

gary hammonds dogs

gator pitbull bloodline

ch alligator dogs

plumbers alligator

gator bloodline pitbulls

ch alligator

ch plumbers alligator por

plumbers alligator bloodline

mahomes bloodline

plumbers alligator pedigreeplumbers alligator puppiesalligatorpitbullbloodlinemahomes pitbullsamerican pitbull terrier hammonds rufusalligator pitbull puppiesplummers gatoralligator bloodline pitbullspitbull gator bloodlineplumber ch alligatormahomes pitbullalligator pedigreetombstone pitbullsalligator bloodline pitbullch plumber alligator poralligator pitbull bloodline816 503 2180Plumbers Ch Aligatortombstone pitbull bloodlineplumbers pitbullsalligator pitbull dogsapbt alligator bloodlinepitbull alligator bloodline

Bookmarks