Fav bully styles XL, classic, pocket, standard

What are everyones favorite Am bully styles. I have a preferance for XL because I love big dogs in general. I really don't like the pocket category. Most of them are misproportionate and look more like french bulldogs and english bulldogs. What are all of your favorite styles? Xl, classic, standard, pocket, etc...

Same as you. XL because i love big dogs. But i also like RE Throwin Knuckles and i think he would be considered classic.

I like Classic or XL as well.

4. I tend to like classic also. I think unless breed right XL and XXL bullies can be genetic disasters when it comes to health complications

I just like a properly proportioned dog, i don't like any kind of exaggerated features.

Quote Originally Posted by Fieldmarshal View Post
    I just like a properly proportioned dog, i don't like any kind of exaggerated features.
    I am the same way. All of my bullies are nice proportioned. I really do not like anything overdone.

If I had to choose one, I'd say classic.

XL and classic. Basically the difference between XL and the others is that XL have legs underneath them and i like that. haha

Talking

Lol! That's a good one!!!

Images
    Classic for me!

Images
    I like the classic ones.. theyre usually more proportioned then the others.

Standard and extreme.... Dnt get me wrong.. I love big pitbulls, but if u want a big dog, get a big dog breed... Thats y i got a bullmastiff : )

haha GME, you know you're my boy, but the hell is an extreme bully if not a big dog? lol.

Images
    Classic.

15. Classic Classic Classic!

16. Classic...

17. Classic for me too!

Quote Originally Posted by xgarrettxvx View Post
    haha GME, you know you're my boy, but the hell is an extreme bully if not a big dog? lol.

I like pocket extremes... Go check out Bullmaster and kurupt... The real short and freaky dogs... Most of the larger dogs (in RE) are rele clean dogs, which I love, but I like the freaky dogs more than the "show" style dogs...

first off classic, then standard, then pocket. i dont like xls. they drool too much! lol