1. Gotti/ Razor's Edge with Watchdog int he background somehow

hi I was sent here by another forum site who told em that the Razor's edge and Gotti lines were not APBT but american bulldogs...is this true???? and wht is the diff between the 2? is it like AM Staff and APBT??? oh wow I guess this is a REALLY toucy subject..all I want is a lil education on the lines and I'm wondering if this pup will be a good addition to my family??? I do not wanna waste 550 on a mutt.

They are American Bullies,not American Bulldogs.The AmBully is a breed still in development.Started as an AmStaff,APBT cross and recently there is a lot of speculation about other breeds,namely bulldogs and mastiffs being mixed in.

This is the registry created for the American Bully- AMERICAN BULLY KENNEL CLUB Inc.

If you use the sites search function you will find a number of threads on the subject.
    there is also a Bully sub-forum which can be found here- American Bully: Information and Pictures of American Bullies - Pit Bull Chat Forum

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygemini View Post
    hi I was sent here by another forum site who told em that the Razor's edge and Gotti lines were not APBT but american bulldogs...is this true???? and wht is the diff between the 2? is it like AM Staff and APBT??? oh wow I guess this is a REALLY toucy subject..all I want is a lil education on the lines and I'm wondering if this pup will be a good addition to my family??? I do not wanna waste 550 on a mutt.
    We never told you american bulldog,we said bullies.Totally different dogs.

550 dollars on a mutt...goodness

you DO KNOW that the puppy you buy isn't going to have a pedigree "brand name" on it right? lol, goodness.

Sounds like you need to do some more homework and studying up on the subject, and breed before you decide to make this breed an addition to your family (as you had stated above)
    Good Luck