Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    like i said before i will drink, to that what she said

Oh yeah. Because all of us have been there to visit and can give first hand experience about what we've seen. :rolleyes: Believing a reality TV show is the same thing as sucking on the medias tit. Next I know you'll be telling me all about those vicious man eating pit bulls....sigh....

Quote Originally Posted by MJJean View Post
    Hey, Tia chose to put herself on TV and people are going to see her and have opinions. Obviously, not all of those opinions will be positive. And when you throw in no job or visible means of support other than rescue donations, her 3 time offender, in prison for life husband, her trashy daughters, her warehoused dogs that routinely escape and occasionally fight in front of the camera and her constant carping/whining, the endless drama and occasional re-offense by her parolees...what do you expect?
    You don't think she does a greater justice to the breed? If so why not? Does she use the facility to obtain her own ends or do you think it is truly for the dogs? Lastly you made some valid points why not send her an email? If you are a breeder or someone else with experience I'm sure shed give yous listen.

Images
    Im making a trip there this summer. Do you guys really want me to report back? Investigating is my daily job but I would be more then welcome to let you know how I feel about the place. Im kinda neutral on the show. From time to time I see something that makes me like the show, but for the most part I dont. So curriosity has got the best of me and I want to see the place. Ill report back and give you guys a actuall members point of view?

Just like Pit boss. The show has more downs then ups, but I actually see positive from time to time. Peoples heart can be in the right place but dont know how to go about doing the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamdon View Post
    Im making a trip there this summer. Do you guys really want me to report back? Investigating is my daily job but I would be more then welcome to let you know how I feel about the place. Im kinda neutral on the show. From time to time I see something that makes me like the show, but for the most part I dont. So curriosity has got the best of me and I want to see the place. Ill report back and give you guys a actuall members point of view?

Just like Pit boss. The show has more downs then ups, but I actually see positive from time to time. Peoples heart can be in the right place but dont know how to go about doing the right thing.

anything to report?

I donated and i actually got a post card in the mail with a thank you and a pic of 1 of the dogs it went towards saving.. Of course it may go to all of them but its kinda makes you feel good when they show you who your saving.. :)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112