Does anybody know where i could possibly get a tight bred Mountain Man's Homer pup?

ive been scanning the internet but nothing really comes up...i can find dogs with him in the pedigree but he's like 5 or 6 generations back...i knw a good dog is where you get him but im just lookin for a good Homer pup to add on my yard..any help or advice would be greatly appriciated

2. Gonna be hard to find him tight. That dog has been dead for a very long time and many of MM's Homer dogs were lost in a flood a while back.

Damn well thanks anyway..

he doesnt really sell but in georgia look up southern style kenn. john has dogs str8 from lester. if he wont sell any he can tell ya where to get one. but homer has been gone a long time so 4th or 5th gen is pretty good.

Thanks Roof i appriciate it

no problem sampson if you can get ahold of him im sure he will try to help very good guy. last time i was down there to breed to his dog yellow ll (aka bud) he gave me this dog...peds online ID#73535....the breeding i did w/yellow ll was ID#112187

thanks again Roof..i dont have an account so it wont let me see that ped..

ya my acc. exp. in 06 i just google dogs and trace them back, if you ever need peds thats a good way to get into peds online

alright ill try that then

Here is a quick way to see a ped if you dont have an account but you have the dog's Ped Id number.

Take the basic link to any dog
    for example this one

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [130475] :: GARNER'S AMOS

Remove the last part of the link that is the dog's id number and input the new number to the dog you want to look up.

then you get

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [112187] :: RBJ PUPPIES DUE FEB 23, 2004

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [73535] :: SOUTHERN STYLE'S LIL BIT

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Here is a quick way to see a ped if you dont have an account but you have the dog's Ped Id number.

Take the basic link to any dog
    for example this one (i had to remove the www. part otherwise it just posted the link and you couldnt see the whole thing.)

apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id= 130475

Remove the last part of the link that is the dog's id number and input the new number to the dog you want to look up.

then you get

apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id= 112187
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [112187] :: RBJ PUPPIES DUE FEB 23, 2004

apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id= 73535
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [73535] :: SOUTHERN STYLE'S LIL BIT

Thanks alot its greatly appriciated