The Real Notorious Juan Gotti!!!!

Finally found and saved a legit pic of NJG!! Now the first pic is one of his famous ones you see everywhere that makes him look overdone and a little silly, even. But behold...haha...pic 2 is the real deal and he's a good looking classic ambully if i say so myself, shame he had P.o.s owner/breeder and spent his life kenneled constantly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	famousnjg.jpg 
Views:	1309 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	6295   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	njg4rilllol.jpg 
Views:	3840 
Size:	5.6 KB 
ID:	6296  

He does look a lot better in the second pic. That first pic is everywhere and is a really bad pic.

Yep thats Cleo's great great grandfather. I've researched her whole family lol. What's so special about him anyways? ive seen a few threads with his name in them. i dont know if hes famous or what! lol :D

Images
    Looks like the same dog to me...just different angles and light. I don't think one pic makes him look any better or any worse depending on your Point of View...

Really, he looks to long with too deep of a chest in the first. Also, there there is a more exaggerated version of that first pic i've seen. I'll go try and find it and post it here.

Princess, he's famous because of how he looked and he has over 1,000 offspring.

He looks a little bit better than the first picture, but still an obviously Ambully.

no doubting that, he just looks disproportionate in the first i think.

Quote Originally Posted by xgarrettxvx View Post
    Princess, he's famous because of how he looked and he has over 1,000 offspring.

Damn...thats a LOT of offspring for only one dog to produce. Good lookin dog though. The second pic looks better to me.

No doubt he's disproportionate.

honestly there isn't as big of difference as i remembered there being. but i still think he looks a lot better in the second. i remember the 1st pic used to make me think he was half english bulldog that got lucky with pit bull parent's head. lol.

lol the second pic looks much better...gotty is my dogs grandfather lol

Well Princess:
    This is how "Famous" he really was. Back about 6 months ago, a guy I know bought one of the last semen vials and it costed him over 10,000. Now Im sorry but like I told the guy, YOUR F*in CRAZY!
    Last edited by bluestark; 05-11-2010 at 06:26 PM. Reason: typo

OMG! Are you freaking serious?!! Just for semen? WOW!

Princess:
    No kidding, I was trying to be nice to the guy about it, but really just couldnt do it. I am ready to see how much the pups are going for or went for. I haven't heard!~

My Lord, I can just imagine how much he's gonna charge for pups STRAIGHT OFF of Juan Gotty....I mean i know people charge a lot for pups with him just SOMEWHERE in their ped!

and how much was your dog princess?

She was $800...

He still looks like a blue Olde English Bulldogge mix and he still has 4 different versions of his pedigree floating around including one in where the dam is left blank. Kinda makes one go "hmmmmm".......

19. Quote Originally Posted by Miakoda View Post
    He still looks like a blue Olde English Bulldogge mix and he still has 4 different versions of his pedigree floating around including one in where the dam is left blank. Kinda makes one go "hmmmmm".......
    Yea i here ya. At least in a typical bullies ped if NJG is in it he falls back into the 6th 7th or 8th generation which is a long way down the line

My pup Kojack is one of his Great (7x) grand sons. of Juan Gotti!